fourteen.

excuse any mistakes.

Sierra
present day...

Sitting at the table with Rashard & Shay during lunch period. It felt awkward for Sierra to not be talking to Ty. Considering the fact that he'd caught her with Dremond.

"Wassup Ty." Rashard caught Sierra's attention when he mentioned that name.

"Waddup pussy, you down for later?" Ty asked him not looking at Sierra once.

"Hell yeah, if I can get this lil thang off my hands." Shay scrunched up her face when he said that.

"Uhm, you ain't gone speak to my Bestfriend while she sitting right here?" She said pointing at Sierra.

Sierra sat at the table with her head buried in her phone as she pretended to not here anything that they were saying.

"Sisi lemme talk to you real quick" Ty told her making Sierra get up slowly.

"And y'all say I ain't the love whisperer." Shay said with a mhmm face.

"Girl shut up." They all said in a unison.

"Man y'all ain't gotta be so mean." She burrows her head in Rashard's chest as he held his arm over her shoulder.

The two pairs walked to another part of the school ground. Quite quiet from the distance they were for everyone.

"So what'd you wanna talk about?" Sierra asked looking around.

"You fucking with Dre?" He said getting straight to the point.

"What? This is what you wanted to ask me."

"Look at me when im talking to you." He told her. Sierra looked into his chocolate eyes and studied the tattoo that were on his face.

"Are you?"

"Something like that. Why? I thought you were disappointed in me?"

"So all that shit they saying about you true? Because that nigga is a pimp and a drug dealer at the same time. Did he do something you to? He forcing you into some shit?"

"No! Stop asking me all these questions. I thought you were gonna ask me reasonable shit and not bash me because I got a new nigga."

Ty's eyebrows raised when she said that. He took two steps back. But not before glancing at the healing bruises in her forearm.

"Mane what the fuck?" He said snatching her arm but she snatched back quickly.

"Stop this is non of yo business, just leave me alone!" She croaked our trying not to let out tears.

"Sisi tell me if it's something wrong. I swear to god imma kill that nigga." He said angrily to her.

"I don't need yo fucking help with anything, I can handle my own! I been doing it for the longest without you." She mumbled.

"You know what imma just leave befoe' I say anything else that's gone hurt yo feelings." Ty disappeared from the corner that they were in.

Sierra didn't mean for her words to come out that harsh. She cared about Ty, she didn't want to lose him either.

They both knew how they felt about each other but Sierra always put him down when he'd ask to be something more. She was scared of losing that friendship. But now it was probably gone.

Soon the school day was coming to an end and all Sisi thought about was what she told Ty. She'd been waiting for Dremond the past hour.

"I thought he said he'd be here on fucking time." She mumbled while standing in the hot sun. Thankfully the wind was blowing constantly so it cooled her off.

"What you still doing here?" A voice came from behind her.

"Waiting on my ride what does it look like." She rolled her eyes.

"Aye look get in the car so we can talk this shit out." He demanded.

"You ain't gonna kidnap me are you?" She joked.

He chuckled before heading to his parking spot.

"Girl get in and stop playing." He smiled opening the passenger door, standing beside in until she walked over.

"Way to treat a girl Ty." She gave him a smile right back.

A/N: What do y'all think about the new version? Ya like or he old version better? Either way it goes ian changing it back sooo😭. Add my books into y'all a library & don't forget to vote.

© 2018 sighkors.