Chapter 8; Lael & London

I'm not even goig to call this a chapter. It's soooo short. but I realy hope you somewhat enjoy this little preview.

(Lael's POV)

As the doctor escorted us to the room, where Paris was, it was sorta awkward. The doctor stopped at her room. "She's sleep right now. She well be up early in the morning." We nodded our head and he walked out. I soon as she close the door Ms.Chyna broke down.

"I'm such a bad mother. Look what I did." She continued to sob. It was awkward when she clammed down.

I walked over to where she was and rub her back in circular motions. "It's not your fault maybe she's going though something" I whispered.

"She still should've been able to talk to me."

"Maybe she didn't feel comfortable." I stop rubbing her back and looked up at her. My mom always made me feel comfortable talking to her.My mom was my best-friend I never hid anything from her. She always knew what was wrong with me without me telling. Imagine your best-friend leaving you all by yourself. To go to high-school without any guidance. Not telling you how to not let a boy take advantage of you. It's hard. I wish I could've stop her from leaving. Why did she leave me here to be on my own. God knows how much I miss her.

(London's POV)

I needed some weed right about now. I was feeling like shit. My sister was in the hospital and niggas playing with my money. I looked over at Lamar who was looking out the window in deep thought. I pulled up to the trap house. Ready to go get these niggas.

"Fuck is Reggie?" His ass stay late. This was definitely not the time to be late. Lamar just shook his head and chuckled. I saw Reggie's 550 BMW pull up ten minutes later. He got out and and walked to my car and got in the back seat.

"Nigga you late." I said with an attitude

"Nigga must woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He mumbled. Reggie was a hot head. He knew at hated tardiness. So he was joking to keep himslef clam.

"Naw, Paris in the hospital." Lamar said pulling out his iPhone 4s.

"Damn, sorry to hear that." He mumbled still not clam. I know because he was still rubbing his bottom lip.

We drove around for about 20 minutes. Until we spotted the niggas responsible for $25,000 missing.

"There they go." Lamar said the gritted teeth. I know he was pissed because her was the clam one out of the three of us.

"Shiiiit, well let's go. I'm TTG." Reggie said load up his gun. Me and Lamar did the same all three pairs of eyes still on them.

"It's four of em." Lamar said while pointing to another coming over while zipping up his pants and joining the rest of them. There was one fat dark one, two brown skin skinny ones and one was light skin medium built.

"I got the big black one" Reg spoke up.

"I got them two niggas".Lamar said with a mug on his face.

I nodded meaning I was left with the yellow nigga. I was yellow too, but that nigga look like he was white.

"Iight, yall niggas ready?" They nodded their head. We got out and tiptoed over there. Reggie being the bold ass that he was blantly ran up on them. "Aye yall the niggas who robbed Banks house?" Them nigga looked scared as hell.

"N-n-na-naw nigga that wasn't me." The yellow nigga said. I'm guees he was the leader. Because the other three niggas was behind him like lil' bitches. I chuckled and step to him. I hit him with the but of the gun and he fell. I bent down and grabbed him by his collar.

"Listen lil nigga. You making this real hard. I knew it was you and your punk ass crew. You aint got to lie." I said through gritted teeth. I dropped him and stood up to look at the other scared faces.

"So where our money at?" Reggie asked while looking around. No one said anything. Reg just chuckled and took the safety off the gun. "So like I was saying. Where. The. Fuck. Is. Our. Money?" They still didn't say anything. He pointed the gun at the big black nigga.

"Aight man. aight," he said while shaking. "Stacks told us to rub Banks' spot. He said he was going to give us 40% but he never did."

"Yeah, so we was just gone rob Stacks to get the money back." The light skinned one on the ground said. I thought for a minute. I had worked with Stacks before. I knew he was a sneaky nigga but niggas knew not to fuck with me. Stacks must have a fucking death wish. I nodded and looked at the four scared face.

"Alright I'll let you muthafuckas live, IF you help me with Stacks. We all looked at the light skinned one waiting for his response since he was the "leader". He looked back asking for their opinion even when we all knew the answer.