Chapter 2- When I See Your Face

Donald Glover felt like he walked fir what was forever. He was just happy to finally be at the club doorway; he met a really terribly mean person that got mad when he wouldn't sigh her boob because he respects females and she slapped him before walking away in her booty shorts, UGGS, and extra long, silky smooth, lucious and delicious blonde hairs. It made Donald think of his last relationship and it nearly made him want to cry and commit murder on himself. That was all behind him because he here at clubbing.

As Donald Glover enered the room, the booming loud music filled his ears and touched his soul. Ooo yeah, he already felt sexy as I don't even know what. The rythm made him start moving his hips all sexy and slow in big curcles and he wasn't even thinking about it. There were tons and tons of cute guys and girls here, and he already forgot about that bully with the booty shorts, UGGS, and extra long, silky smooth, lucious and delicious blonde hair. This was his home now. This was where he felt happiest, other than performing stand up comedy for Netflix shows. He walked past people into the center of the dance floor and was dancing by himself until this guy came up to him from behind and whispered in his ears.

“Dance me?” he asked and Donald Glover smiled and nodded while smiling. He was dancing his booty on the man's privates and forgetting all about every problem. He realized he didn't know what the man looked like so he turned around and looked.

The man was very tall, probably like 6’4 and super buff. Wow, he was pretty okay looking. He had low cut hair and his skin was delicious like chocolate chips. Donald could see his chocolate nips through his sweaty white shirt and he smiled and wanted to shaken him booty and thighs all over his whole body. He could be so kinky lol. He threw his booty back for the tall Mistery Man, and felt something hard in his pants. Hopefully it wasn't a gun or something. There are always guns in his area, and because they have the strap, they feel like they gotta carry them. Guns were scary, and they made him think about his dark past….

Oh wait, he felt silly. That's just him love meat and his sexy dancing mad it harder and harder. He was going to kiss the Mistery Man, but right as their lips almost collided with steamy hot and sexy passion and lust, he hear the gorgeous voice of someone. It was a new song and he couldn't quit remember the title of ut, but it had and contagion beat.

He looked toward the stage with live singers and his breath stopped and his heart stopped and he was in awe. The most beautiful man he had ever seen was on stage singing his heart out. He was so hot and perfect, and most importantly he looked just like Donald Glover. It was him.. the man from all the tweets. He let go of the tall Mistery Man and said, “Uh… I'm sorry but I'm straight.” thinking of a lie so the man wouldn't try to talk to him anymore. He looked sad and walked away without saying a word. Donald Glover hated breaking people hearts. It had to be done though. For love…

He moved closer to the stage and get a butter look at him and those tweets weren't lying. He was the same as me. Slightly shorter I think but the sams! Donald Glover felt his pants get tighter in his Penis area as his Penis grew more and more. He couldn't help the arousal he was feeling, he just thought that he could finally have sex with basically himself and it would feel mmmmm mmmm mmm so good. He couldn't wait for the song to be over so that he could talk to thus flaming hot singer that was dripping with sweet sexy sweat and sensually movie his diving hips. He was an angle. Or maybe he was a true bad boy. Donald Glover didn't know, but he soon would… Even if it would be the death of him.

A/N so not as much smut as I thought I would write, but I've gotta keep you guys on your toes!! There will be plenty next chapter, or will there be?!?! (Dun, dun, dun!!) I hope you liked it, and please leave any suggestions or comments. Thanks for the reads, darlings🤗😙❤