Chapter 5

Ladies and gentleman, thank you all for waiting!

I must deaply apologize to you all that have waited, this was originaly meant to be published for my friend's, Σ's, birthday. Unfortunately, my editor and I had experienced some complications, so it's a day late.

Also, PLEASE READ!!!

I am overjoyed, since I have gotten multiple comments from people wishing to read the next chapter ASAP, and it makes me so happy to see people enjoying this, so thank you all very much.

Unfortunately, I started this fanfic on a whim and don't have anything written ahead of the time, I do have things planned out roughly up until the Sasuke retrival attemp after the two year time-skip, so fear not; however, it does take time to actually write everything down. As such, I have decided to take time off during summer in order to write some chapters ahead. For those who wish to complain, I know how terrible it is to have to wait for an update of a fanfic, but if I write ahead over summer, there will be no more delays, like what happened before the publishing of this chapter, and there will be no hiatus during next years May/June, like what happened this year, even though both Amy and I will be undouptedly busy.

Well, that's all I wanted to say, so I hope you enjoy this chapter and see you on September 12th!!!

(PS: Next chapter contains two new jinchuuriki)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Human speech

Human thoughts

Demon/Bijuu speech

Demon/Bijuu thought

Stage notes

Recap:

Then she got to Yagura's. There was one word:                                                                                             HeLP

And now:
Naruto was stunned. This was not something she had expected; she was completly lost.

"Kurama, do you see this too?" She questioned.

"Yeah kid, I must say that this is becoming very interesting."

"Oh, so a bunch of eight year olds kidnapping a child and then threatening one of the strongest ninja in the Elemental Nations isn't interesting?"

"Don't get me wrong. You and those hellions that you call friends are certainly entertaining. I am rather speaking in regards to all the other humans, they are the ones that have been boring up until now," Kurama argued.

"Whatever you say. Just remember, fury, I'm watching you," the blond said, squinting her eyes.

"But really, all jokes aside, what do we do with this?" The jinchuuriki questioned, pointing at the letter in curiosity.

The fox sneered, "You're really asking me, brat?" When the only response he got was a look that most likely meant something along the lines of 'no, I'm obviously asking the purple unicorn standing right behind you, duh', he continued.

"Brat, this is exactly what you wanted. You can use this as a reason to go meet some of the other jinchuuriki, and remake the seal that's holding Shukaku, so that the mad tanuki isn't always a millimetre from complete rampage, and maybe even check out THAT PLACE."