5- Pride and Prejudice

6 years ago

" Is that? " Henry Bowers asks.

" I think it is " Victor Criss comments. Oh no! I start running down the street. I make it to the woods to see Patrick. They start beating the crap out of me.

" HENRY! VIC STOP! " A girl screams. Victor is in mid punch he hears the voice. Henry keeps on going. A knife is brought to Henry's neck.

" FINE I'LL STOP! " Henry screams. Victor pulls Henry and Patrick away. I start to back away from the girl.

" Are you okay? " She asks.

" Ple-please don't.... hurt... me..... " I wheezed.

" Do you have asthma? " She asks. I nod. " Where's your inhaler? " She asks. I point to my fanny pack that was thrown off me by Henry. She grabs my bag, and then gets the inhaler handing it to me.

" Thank you " I comment.

" You're welcome " she says.

Those next few weeks of summer before 4th grade we hung out. We were walking, and we decided to go to the library.

" Okay your next dare! I dare you to read this whole book! In 2 weeks! " I tell her holding. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

" Okay, and if I do you have to buy me ice cream " she smiles.

" What?! " I ask.

" What we always have when you loose, you do something for me! " She tells me being excited. The door opens, and we see Henry. She grabs my hand, and pulls me into one of the aisles. " I really don't want you to get hurt again " she comments.

" Me too " I mumble.

A week and a half later....

" YOU OWE ME ICE CREAM! " She screams throwing the box into the return bin.

" WHAT?! You actually read it?! " I ask.

" Yes I did " she hums. " Now you owe me ice cream. " She smiles. Someone puts their arm around Y/N.

" Hey baby " Victor comments.

" In your dreams lover boy " she comments, removing his arm from him.

" One day Y/N one day! " Victor says.

" NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN LOSER! " She screams back laughing.

" Watch you him are going to date in the future. " I comment.

" Yeah right! I would never in a million years fall for the Victor Criss! " She yells.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I pick up the Pride and Prejudice book off of the table. " Dude what are you doing? " Richie asks.

" Nothing I just, Y/N and I had a bet back in the day. This book just reminded me of her. " I comment. I start looking at the pages. I look at page 15 to see letters and words underlined and circled.

" Guys! " I comment.

" Shh! " The librarian comments.

" What? " Beverly asks.

" Look " I say showing them the page.

" Dude it's just a page in a book " Victor says.

" No there are letters and words underlined and circled. " I comment.