f o u r

cleaning up today, found that old zeppelin shirt
you wore when you ran away
and no one could feel your hurt

Luke was told by Calum to put everything that belonged to Ashton away. That was the thing he feared the most. Putting away Ashton's belongings is equivalent to getting rid of him! And that is what Luke does not want to do.

Calum feared that Luke would go down the same path as Ashton by how he is reacting. He walked in on Luke fast asleep on the vodka covered floor as the radio played Ed Sheeran. Calum does admit that Luke is not looking good anymore and it is scaring him.

He can't lose his best friend!

"I'll help you pack up his things."

Which lead them in Luke's room. The blonde is going through the closet when he find the old Led Zeppelin shirt that belongs to Ashton.

That same shirt brought back many memories between them. There would be days when Ashton ran off when he wore that shirt. At the time, Luke did not understand and did freak out over the fact Ashton ran off.

Now he knows.

He look over at Calum who is on his phone and pretend that he never saw the shirt and put it back. If anything, that is Ashton's favourite shirt.

Luke has multiple of photos of them hanging on his wall and Calum told him to take them down. He was nice enough to have Luke keep one up.

When Calum left after an hour of packing away all of Ashton's belongings, tears spill from the blonde's eyes. He can't get rid of Ashton like that!

He slid down the wall as memories swarm around him.

"I'm so sorry Ash that I couldn't be there for you when you needed someone. I wish I wasn't an oblivious person."