6 - Spending the Night

Dua's POV:

I sighed, staring out the window of Riley's car. She had just told me she had a poster of me in her room, which I thought was kinda cute. I had a stressful day and the date we had was the best, it cheered me right up. Spending time with my favourite person always cheered me up. We pulled up to Riley's house, it was bigger than the ones I've ever had.

She got out, opening the door for me, which looked silly because she was so much smaller than me, but I didn't mind. I got out the car and held my hand out for Riley to slip hers in mine and she did just that. We walked inside her house, I'd never been in her house before so this was new territory for me. It was exactly how I expected it, it was clean and elegant.

"Do you want a drink?" Riley asked, unable to take her eyes off me, almost as if she was trying to gage my reaction to her house. "Sure. But I want water if you don't mind." "That's fine.. ice?" "Please." She nodded at me and began to make me a drink. I just smiled to myself as I watched her.

She gave me the glass, speaking quietly "Okay, now that you have a drink, we can go up to my room. Follow me." I nodded and followed her up to her room, she opened the door and I simply gasped. She wasn't kidding about having a poster of me. Although, that wasn't all she had. She had photos of us all around the room and the people close to her heart, it was cute. It reminded me of the home I have in London. I raised a brow at one of the photos of me on the wall, it seemed that she had taken the photo without me knowing. Which, usually I'd mind but somehow, her doing it didn't bother me in the slightest.

"So that photo..." I pointed to it and she began to stutter "Uh.. uh" I let out a giggle by mistake, she gave me the cutest stare ever. "Really?" "Yes, really." She started to blush and I just smirked, taking a sip of my water. "Wow, just wow. How many photos have you taken of me without me knowing?" "J-just a few." She muttered and I grinned, placing my water on her bedside cabinet. "It's okay because I've done it to you too." She raised a brow almost as if to say "Oh?" But she dropped the subject.

I sat her bed, taking in the photos and the appearance of her room. Then my gaze went back to her, she was currently trying to clothes for me to sleep in. "God, you're so beautiful." I accidentally blurted out and she turned around, smirking at me. "Oh leave off." I muttered and she chucked clothes at me. I gasped "RUDE!" She burst out laughing at me and pointed to a room. "Go change, love." That was the first time she called me love and my heart melted.

I walked over to her, pressing my lips to hers before walking off into the room she had pointed at. I got dressed into the jammies she gave me and walked back into her bedroom, twirling around happily. She covered her mouth and snorted at my display. "Damn, I wish I had recorded that." I gave her the death glare and she looked incredibly smug about it. At this point she was dressed too, although she was shivering, she was cold which made me frown.

"Get into bed and warm yourself up." I playfully shoved her into the bed and she got under the covers, I went around the other side of the bed and got in too. I scooted closer to her, holding out my arms, she moved closer and placed her head on my chest. I gasped at first because she was cold. "Bloody hell, you wasn't kidding about being cold, love." I wrapped my arms around her, trying to warm her up in the best way I knew how.

She let out a sleepy "Thanks." As she basked in my warmth, I was heating her up, she was cooling me down. I ran my hands through her hair, trying to comfort her and help her fall asleep. But I ended up falling asleep first.

The next morning I woke up and the bed was empty, a look of confusion flashed on my face. Bailee, Riley's sister knocked on the door. "Morning, Riley told me to tell you, she's popped to the shops. She'll be back in about an hour. Meanwhile, come and bond with me!" I let out a groan, Bailee raised her brow at me. "Sorry, it's not that I don't want to bond, it's just I'm tired." She nodded, understanding me. "I know, you both came in late last night."

"You were still awake?" She nodded again "Was it a good night at least?" "Yes, having a date with the love of my life under the stars is about as romantic as it gets." I realised what I said and began to instantly blush. "Love of your life, ay?" Bailee smirked at the words that had slipped out of my mouth. "Don't tease me about that, I'll get out of bed, I'll bond with you, I'll do anything. Don't tell her I said it." "Why? I'm pretty sure you're the love of her life too." Bailee looked confused. "Just, please... don't." Bailee nodded and sighed "But if this comes back to bite us both in the ass I'm blaming you."

I nodded, getting out of the bed "Thank you. So what does this bonding mean?" "Get dressed and I'll show you. Use Riley's clothes, she won't mind." She nodded and walked out of the room. After I had gotten dressed, I stepped out of the room, Bailee was stood there, smiling at me. "Come on. We haven't got all day!" "Well techn-.." I cut myself off as Bailee gave me the death stare, she was much scarier than Riley, even when Riley tried to be scary.

"So bonding entails a lovely game called 2 truths and a lie, I say 3 things, 2 of them will be truths, 1 will be the lie, you have to guess the lie and vice versa." She smiled "Do you get it?" "Yeah."I'll go first then." She muttered. "I've never touched chocolate, I'm still a virgin and I've never kissed someone of the same sex." "Oh fuck" I muttered, trying to determine which were the truths and which was the lie. "So I reckon... the 2 truths were you've never kissed someone of the same sex and you're still a virgin." "So the lie is I've never touched chocolate.. ha.. that's false. The 2 truths are actually I've never touched chocolate and I've never kissed someone of the same sex, the lie was I'm still a virgin. I lost my virginity 2 years ago to my boyfriend at the time." My eyes went wide, knowing she wasn't innocent was a shock to my system.

"Wow. Okay, my turn. I'm still a virgin, I hate cats and I've never had a nightmare." "The truths, you hate cats and have never had a nightmare." I laughed. "No... I'm definitely still a virgin. The lie is I've never had a nightmare." "Wait... you're still a virgin?!" I nodded and started blushing "Never found the right person."