3 - YouTube

Riley's POV:

My door knocked as I ended my livestream, I opened it and my sister was stood there with a massive grin on her face. I raised a brow, "You okay, there?" "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She squealed excitedly, I grinned at her excitement. She pulled me into a big massive hug, "I never would've guessed it was you!" I chuckled, unable to hide my amusement.

"So what now?" She asked and I just smirked. "I do more videos with my face in obviously!" Just as I said that my phone went off, it was a instagram post from Dua.

dualipa Cannot believe that @rileymaddy is @R3V1LUT1ON_HD how did I not know 😭😭💞💞

4,563,492 likes
View 2,356 comments

baileemadison I didn't know either 😭 I feel like a fool!

rileymaddy Guaranteed I can blow your mind 😘😂

duafan94 What the fuck.. since when?! Okay now I officially ship you both #Rua

—————

I grinned at the thought of Dua watching my videos, my sister just raised a brow, not saying anything. "I'm sorry! I should've said something." She gave me a disappointed nod before leaving the room. That's when my phone rang, it was Dua. I picked it up and a wave of nerves hit me.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell me. Or your sister for that matter." No hi or nothing like we usually did.

"Hi to you too. It's complicated. Can we talk?" I asked, biting my nails as I was that nervous.

"We are talking."

"You know what I mean... Thursday, we should meet a bit earlier to talk." I sighed.

"Yeah... okay." She muttered, very clearly distracted.

"I'll let you go then.. til Thursday."

"Thursday, 4pm" She sighed, hitting the hang up button.

Thursday

4pm came and I was ready to go, I heard a knock and rushed to the door. I opened it to find not Dua, but her bodyguard. "Come with me." He took me to Dua's limo where I got in. Dua was sat there, the expression on her face was unreadable. She looked at me and couldn't hide her smile any longer. "How did I not know? I mean, your personality is the same." I eyed her curiously and felt a furious blush rush to my cheeks.

I looked away in embarrassment, I couldn't find the words to say, much less say them. She put her hand on mine and squeezed it. "You don't have to be embarrassed or nervous.. just tell me how you became a youtuber, tell me like you would be telling a fan."

"I became a youtuber when I saw people I idolised on YouTube.. at first my videos were cringey and I didn't know what I was doing but everyone has to start somewhere. I honestly didn't even mean to become a good youtuber, I was doing it because I had fun and enjoyed making videos. I have a quirky personality and a lot of my friends loved that about me." I paused, not sure if I wanted to continue, Dua nodded and gave me a warm smile. "At first, I had no intention of hiding who I was from people.. but then I became embarrassed of myself so I created a new youtube... one where I could reinvent myself and that's what I did. I reinvented myself, not telling anyone who I was and it's been like that for ages.. until I met you. I didn't think it was possible for people to like me for being me, you changed that for me. And gave me the courage I needed to get up and show myself to the world."

Dua beamed and chuckled "I understand why you didn't tell me and it's fine. I'm not mad at you.. in fact you're too cute to be mad at.. kinda like a puppy!" She stuck her tongue out at me and I feigned shock, "Are you calling me a dog?!" I pulled my arm away playfully and Dua shoved me. "Nuh uh!" She giggled.

She dragged me back to her apartment and smiled. "This is my place.. don't trash it!" "Whoa... it's amazing, you have good taste." She raised a brow at me, "Not with men, I don't." "Bruh.. you know that's not what I meant." Both me and Dua cracked up. "Luckily, I don't like men" I muttered but Dua heard me. "Is that so? To be honest, my experience with men is turning me off them too." I let out a soft snort and Dua burst out laughing. "Oi! That's not funny!" I said, failing to hold in my laughter.

"You're amazing." Dua murmured, staring at me. I raised a brow and returned the stare. "What?" "Nothing" She said, tucking her hair behind her ear, turning away from me, something clearly eating away at her. "What's wrong? You look like you have something on your mind." "Nothing, I'm fine." I raised a brow but dropped the subject, getting the feeling she didn't want to talk about it.

She looked grateful to me as she let out a soft sigh, we sat in silence for a few minutes before she spoke, "I got a pool outside on the balcony, want to go swimming with me?" "I haven't got a bikini, I had no idea we'd be going swimming." "It's fine, you can borrow one of mine." She showed me where her closet was, handing me a bikini before getting changed into one herself. We both walked up to the pool and I jumped in. Which the water flew up and splashed her.

"Fuck you.. I'm gonna get you back for that!" And with that she jumped in after me, using her hands to splash me with the water. We messed around in the water for about half an hour, she dunked my head underwater and I squealed and grabbed her. She gasped and flailed "Let me go!" She giggled and I used that opportunity to cup some water with my hand and throw it in her face. She gasped and we both laughed. She turned around to face me before playfully shoving me.

I raised a brow as I stared into her eyes and before I could talk myself out of it I placed a kiss on her lips, she grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck and returned the kiss. We both eventually reluctantly broke the kiss. "What was that for?" She asked. I shrugged before biting my bottom lip. "I don't know, I just felt like it and I did it before I could talk myself out of it too. If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure you returned the kiss too." I smirked and she glared at me.

"We should get out of the pool before it does damage to our skin." She grinned, pulling herself out the pool, I did the same shortly after and she handed me a towel. I looked amused as I dried myself with a towel and stared at her. After we both got dressed, we relaxed on her couch, by this time it was 7 o'clock. She stared at me when she thought I wasn't looking. I slipped my hand into hers and we held hands whilst watching 'Love Simon'.