Flash

Dedicated to Jazz ;)

***

Leo's POV

"Ok Evan lean back onto your elbows and look down the length of your body...further..good." I snapped the picture and looked back at Evan who was still as a statue. "Ok now look at me." His eyes snapped to mine and I frowned. As much as I loved those dark brown eyes he wasn't looking at me the way he should."Evan, like you're trying to seduce me. Bedroom eyes." A light dusting of color danced over his cheeks and I caught a picture of it...it could come in handy for later. I inwardly groaned I just used come and handy in the same sentence. I felt my dick tightening through my jeans and frowned. Not now. I pointed the camera at Evan again. "Now, seduce me. " he tried...he really did...maybe that was it he was trying too hard.  I placed my camera down roughly on the table. His eyes went wide in surprise. "Get up Evan. " he did.

"Did I do something wr--" I slapped a hand over his mouth. For a few moments it was only the sound of his muffled breaths and my heart beating. My hazel eyes blending into his dark brown eyes. I saw the soft speckles of dark blue and gold from this distance. His long, wet,dirty blond hair fell onto his forehead almost into his eyes. My other hand ran through it tugging lightly on the ends. He moaned softly, and a deep rumbling resulted from my chest. I uncovered his mouth and grabbed the small of his back. I shuddered feeling the muscles ripple under my fingers. I spun us around so we faced the large mirror with three sides. The site reflecting back caused me to whimper softly in his ear.

I stood about 6'1" and had an average athletic form. Toned but not all muscle and abs. Evan was smaller than me by a couple inches. His form naturally petite. I started with his luscious hair.

"I love your hair, you have no idea how many times I've wanted to grab and yank on it." I trailed my fingers down his face and said something before he had a chance. "Your eyes are beautiful perfect shape and the color is exotic. I could stare into them all day." My thumb danced across his lips. "And these lips...I've imagined these lips in so many ways. " suddenly before I could say anything else he turned around and yanked me into his arms. Our lips melted together. Those dark pink plump lips moved against mine. I sucked on his bottom lip and he groaned and bit mine. I grabbed him by the hips and yanked his to mine. His member was hard and pulsing against mine. I yanked his face away with his hair. "Go lay back down."  He looked confused for a moment but then a spark lit his eyes and he played back on the scene bed. I grabbed the camera and took a quick picture of him looking at me over his shoulder. His lips wet and swollen, his eyes hooded. I licked my lips in response.

"Why don't I give you something to take a picture of?" His voice washed over me causing shudders to rock through my body. I smirked challenging him. His chest simmered in oil and sweat from his arousal. He unbuttoned his black shorts and I took a picture of the process. A small hint of red briefs teased me. My eyes locked on the small moon tattoo on his right hip and I moaned wanting to bite that tattoo. His hips lifted off the bed and I caught a picture of him shimmering of the shorts very slowly. He laid there on the bed, licking his lips, and his fingers dancing over his thighs. Another picture. I gasped as he suddenly grabbed himself through the thin briefs. A small wet spot decorated the top. I closed my eyes, my control lessening. I watched him and he smirked and suddenly the briefs were gone. I took a picture. No longer caring that this wasn't supposed to be a nude shot. He hissed as the air hit his swollen dick. It was beautiful. Dark veins danced up it and the tip was a lovely dark pink. He was waxed, it was required. Cum leaked from the top and he smeared it using it for lube. Suddenly his hand was very busy.

The room was filled with the sound of his moans and gasps. My breath came out in pants as I watched him. So beautiful. This shy creature had been torturing me for months only to find out how "shy" he really was.

"Leo." He moaned out thrusting into his hand. My hips moved on their own record. Imagining it was my mass he was thrusting into. I may be bigger than him but I was a bottom. A bottom all the way. He licked his lips.

"I bet you're thinking about my dick balls deep in your ass. " I whispered and took another picture. He bit his lip to mufflers a moan as he came. His cum decorating his hand and chest. I dropped the camera. And practically through myself on top of him. I licked the cum off his chest like a kitten lapping at milk. I then grabbed his hand and slowly licked the cum off his palm. I moaned as I sucked his fingers into my mouth, one by one. I could feel him hardening against my thigh. I slowly started grinding against it with my own soft black slacks. No doubt ruining the fabric with his cum. He gasped and flipped me onto my back.

"You are a fucking tease. And teases...get fucked...hard." he ripped the expensive fabric off of my hips and spread my legs. I laid there, my heart in my throat. He was suddenly straddling my chest. My lips parted instantly and he shoved his dick into my mouth. I gasped loudly, gagging softly. He smirked down at me in pride. I closed my eyes tilting my head back to take in more. My tongue slipped out to drag more in and I stroked it hard along the veins and the rim. Finding the sensitive spot under the head. He gasped and yanked my hair. My tongue pressure hard into the slit when he suddenly yanked out of my mouth. "I want to cum in this ass. " he moaned and yanked my legs onto his shoulders and thrust hard and deep into me. I cried out loudly, pain exploding up my spine. We were both motionless for a moment. "You ready?" He whispered and I lifted my hips in response. He growled softly and started moving hard. My short nails digging into his back. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't from this angle. His thrusts were hard, but the pain Wada long gone. His breath came in short pants letting me know he was close. He grabbed my dick hard and started pumping in time with his thrust. My vision went white when his nail scrapped across the slit. I felt his cum hit me in spurts.

We laid there for a long time,  my legs fell to the sides. He chuckled into my neck. I laughed too.

"So are all those pictures going to be public?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No..some are going into my personal collection."

********