Peirced Kiss

Pierced Kiss

Dedicated to Shawna .R. I love you. And always remember we’re not perverted, we just have a sexy imagination.

~*~*~

Jace’s POV

I felt the familiar thrill as I walked into the cool building. Pictures of woman covered in ink and metal. The pictures of the women did nothing for me though. Now the pictures on the other side of the building were a different story….

My dark green eyes flicked over my favorite pictures that I saw every week when I came to see him. But as I lazily looked over the pictures, I froze. My body becoming stiff as a statue. My jaw went slack as I stared at the picture. I instantly recognized the ivory skin wrapped tightly around lean muscles. A long lean body turned half-way towards the camera. A nude body. Long pale fingers ran through long brown and black, wet hair. Water droplets clung to the body, and I felt my mouth go dry. My heavy lidded eyes slowly took in the bright blue eyes that were heavy-lidded, and framed with thick, dark lashes. High cheek bones and plum lips. A pair of silver snake bites shimmered, and I bit my own lip imaging it was his. I knew that behind those dark lips, there was a small tongue piercing. My eyes followed the piercings that decorated his chest and parts of his stomach. My own stomach tightened at the sight of the two pairs of hip piercings. I felt a wave of disappointment as I noticed that the body was turned so you couldn’t see the loveliest part—

“Hello Jace.” The owner of the picture said from behind me. Dangerously close, his lips brushed my ear, and my body became a slow flame. My eyes almost rolled back in pleasure. But instead I took a step foreward and turned to look at the pierced god.

“Hello Damien.” I murmered, not able to look Damien in the eyes after being caught drooling over a photo of him. “When did this…” I gestured to the picture. Damien’s lips turned up unto a small smirk.

“Two days ago. Are you ready for your appointment?” I nodded taking a deep breath, coming back from my lust-clouded mind. Today I was getting  a pair of piercings similar to Damien’s only on my collar bone. I followed Damien into the back room. A place I have been many times to keep Damien company but never to get pierced. Untill today. Damien walked over to the table and, he cleaned and sterilized his equipment. My eyes studied him while he wasn’t looking. He wore a tight, white t-shirt, and a pair of black skinny-jeans. Shit…where they leather?! The reflection of the light confirmed this. Chain belts hung low on his hips. I licked my lips as I saw his muscles flex—

“You’ll need to take off your shirt.” His voice startled me out of my staring…again! I felt my neck heat up, and I tugged off my gray t-shirt. I glanced into one of the many mirrors in the room. I was almost the exact opposite of Damien. Where he was tall, lean, and muscular/ I was at 5’9”, and had slight muscle, just not as obvious as him. His skin was a ivory where mine was darkly tanned. He had long, beautiful, brown and black locks that fell into his eyes, where my was a dark blond and shaved close. He met my eyes in the mirror, and he smiled placing a hand on my bare shoulder. And I followed him to the leather leaning couch. I forced myself to relax as he started getting ready. Damien looked down at me and kept me prisoner with his eyes as the first one went in. I almost jumped from the shock. Damien smiled slightly.

“That’s as bad as it gets.” Damien promised and I nodded for him to continue. I tried hard not to let my pleasure show on my face as Damien’s hand shifted on my chest and stomach. But when Damien’s fingernail brushed my nipple, I let out a breathy moan. Our eyes met, and quickly I put my head down in shame. I couldn’t belive I let him hear that.

I started to stand up and flee, but my legs gave out as I hissed in pleasure as a hot tongue licked my now hard nipple. Jace looked down to see Damien bending down, over him as he teasingly dragged his tongue across my chest. My nails dug into the leather of the couch. Damien’s strong fingers led my hands to his hair. My fingers automaticly wrapped themselves into his thick, soft locks.

Damien’s hot tongue dipped suggestively into my navle, and then he blew cool air on it. My back arched and I almost cried out in pain as my now throbbing shaft pushed against my pants.

“Let me hear you Jace. I’ve waited so long to hear you.” Damien nibbled and licked the sensitive skin under my pants-line. At a sharp nip, I cried out, and my nails dug into Damien’s hair. Damien moaned, and sucked on the skin. No doubt leaving a hickey.

My hands moved to Damien’s shirt, and I tried pulling it up. Damien ripped it off of his head, and I moaned at the sight in front of me. Wearing nothing but thick, black combat boots, black leather pants, and chains low on his hips. I couldn’t help but to suck on his hip piercings. Damien growled deep in his throat and his hips arched toward my mouth. I slid off the couch to sit on my knees in front of Damien. Damien leaned back against the couch. I felt my excitement almost bubble over as I softly touched the pulsing shaft straining against the leather.

I teasing pressed my lips against the leather causing Damien to curse and arch against my mouth. I took mercy on him and popped open the button on his pants, and then pulled down the zipper. My mouth started watering. Damien was camando under the leather. My hand shook slightly as I reached forward and took a gentle yet firm hold on Damien’s pulsing member.

“Jace.” Damien growled deep in his throat causing me to shudder in response. Oh damn, he was so beautiful. I lovingly stroked the lovely 9inch. I would have been jealous if it wasn’t for that I was holding it in my hand. I gently ran the palm of my hand over the head, and Damien fell back against the couch. I smiled, he liked that. I did it again, and this time instantly after my palm was removed I  placed my mouth on the slightly leaking slit.

“Damn!” Damien called out and I immediately began licking slowly up and down the pulsing shaft. Damien’s eyes were closed and his lips were moving as if he were praying. I couldn’t take it anymore and I started taking the head into my mouth. Suddenly I was yanked up. A cry of protest escaped my mouth, but was quieted by Damien’s tongue. We clung hard to each other as we tried to swallow each other whole. His tongue ran across the roof of my mouth, and the reaction went straight down. I moaned loudly and started rubbing up against his leg. Panting hard, at the feeling of his tight thigh against my hard dick. He growled again, and suddenly I was thrown onto the leather couch. He yanked off any trace of clothes left on our bodies. His blue eyes were the color of blue and green flames. Primal and wild. His chest heaved with his heavy breathing, and his cock demanded attention that I desperately wanted to give to it. Suddenly it was in my face. I looked in the mirrors shocked at what I saw.

Damien’s ivory body hovered over mine, our dicks in each other’s faces. 69. I groaned as I grew impossibly harder at the sight. The mirrors gave us every angle. Making it far more naughty. Suddenly I shot up as a warm mouth closed over my pulsing member.

“Damn it Damien!” I cried out. He just moaned around me. Sucking me deeper in. I was gasping, my eyes closed, and I felt something wet against my lips. Damien’s pre-cum slipped into my mouth. I immediately dove in to take more. Picking up where I started. Sucking him as far as I could, and then surprised myself. For my reflex was being very friendly to Damien’s cock. It let him slip right past it. Damien cried out around mine as my throat tightened around his. His teeth ever so slightly brushed my base, and I moaned long and hard around him. The vibrations caused his body to shudder above mine. I met his eyes in the mirror, and we were both thinking the same thing. Together. We would cum together. He wrapped his lips around his teeth and clamped down at the same time I squeezed him in a vice-grip with my throat.

Black dots covered my vision as I came hard in his mouth. I could feel him practically purring as he swallowed everything I gave him. I did the same, his cum going strait down my throat. I slowly let his now soft member slip out of my mouth as I laid back. Damien turned and crawled up beside me. We became wrapped up in each other. So close together you didn’t know where we ended and started. He leaned down and kissed the four piercings on my collarbone, and I looked up at him shocked. Wait, I just remembered him putting in two. How did he…

But of course, he was able to do that because he was my pierced god and lover.