Is that You?

One Week Later

Emily's POV

I woke up in a hospital room. What happened? I saw Corbyn next to me holding my hand. I think he was asleep.

I tried to remember what happened.

Flash Back

Zach, Jack and Daniel all pulled him back and secured him tighter with more rope. He screamed with tears that were like waterfalls flowing down his face.

Jonah came over to me and pulled out the knife. He walked over to me and put the knife against my face lightly just to make me bleed. The dark blood streamed down my face and down my chest. I cried more and more. He then moved to my stomach he dragged the knife deep into my stomach. I YELLED in pain. He smirked while looking at Corbyn.

He looked at me then I passed out.

End of Flash Back

Suddenly I remembered it all.

I removed my hand from his and his head popped up in a second. He looked at me with the biggest eyes I've ever seen. He hugged me and my stomach hurt

"Corbyn ow!" I told him. He let go immediately

"Oops sorry." He grinned. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too bean!" I told him back.

"I'll be right back I need to tell the boys and the Doctor that your awake!"

"Wait Corbyn!" I yelled after him. "What did they do to me?"

"They just put staples on your stomach because... of how... Jonah cut you." He said "I'll be right back I swear." He smiled and left. A doctor came in with Corbyn about a minute later. Luckily she was female.

She showed me my stomach and I gasped. She handed Corbyn something's to take care of me. He nodded and understood everything the Doctor said. The doctor said I couldn't stretch AT ALL. And I was disappointed. She said I could go today but I'd have to be in a wheel chair till I get my staples out. I'd only have to have staples for another week. Which I was happy about.

Corbyn helped me by bridal style carrying to my wheel chair.

"Hey Bean? What happened to Jonah?" I asked

"The police got him and he will be in Jail for attempted murder for 10 years. So we won't have to worry about him for a while." He said as he put me in my wheel chair. He kissed my forehead and I blushed. "Now it's time to take you home to see the boys!"

We checked out of the hospital and called the boys to pick us up.

(D=Daniel, J=Jack, Z=Zach, C=Corbyn, E=Emily)

C- Can you guys come pick us up?

D- Sure I'll come. Why'd you say "us"

J- WAIT!

Z- I'm with ya Daniel

E- What is it Jack?

J- I don't know Emily- WAIT IT'S EMILY?

D- EMILY!?!?!

Z- EMILY!?!?!

J- WE ARE ALL COMING TO PICK YOU UP!

[Call Ended]

Me and Corbyn started dying of Laughter.

5 minutes later the boys came. They all rushed out and hugged me.

"BE CAREFUL AND GENTLE GUYS SHE HAS STITCHES ON HER STOMACH!" Corbyn kept yelling at them. We all were just laughing really hard. They let go and Daniel and Corbyn lifted my wheel chair into the van. Corbyn and Zach sat in the back with me. While Daniel was driving and Jack was shotgun. We arrived home and there was a while party set up. I look up and saw a banner that said "Welcome Home Emily!". I rolled over with Corbyn close behind to the table were there was a giant cake that was the same as the banner. It was mostly white frosting but the designs were in a lighter pink.

"Corbyn did you do this?" I felt his hand rest on my shoulder.

"Maybe!" He replied. He bent down and gave me a huge hug.

I think I'm falling for Corbyn Besson.

-----------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR 150 READS!!!