The Engagement ( 65 )

Lauren has been very busy looking for the perfect ring for Camila. While Camila was on tour, she was thinking about what she wanted in the future. And she knew that she wanted her girlfriend in her future. Married, with kids and growing old with her. So she decided that it was time to pop the question. They have had ups and downs, but they always went back to each other no matter what. They're soulmates. And without Camila, she didn't think she could find a love life as beautiful and crazy as the one she has right now.

Camila would be having a concert today for the Capital FM Summertime Ball in London. So she asked her girlfriend, if she wanted to come with her, so she could see her perform. Lauren said yes and they packed and made their way to the airport, to head to London. Camila was excited that her girlfriend was going to see her perform. She was hoping that Lauren would perform with her, and sing one of the songs they made together.

Lauren had asked for Camila's parents for her blessing for Camila's hand and they happily said yes. They told her that they hadn't seen their daughter this happy in a very long time. Well, expect when she was with Hayley, even though that was a few years back. But her girlfriend's parents loved her, and they knew that she was going to treat their daughter with respect and love.

Camila was in her dressing room, getting ready and putting her outfit on. She had at least fifteen minutes until she had to go to the stage. " Hi baby. I've missed you. " She said, as she saw her girlfriend walk in. She stood up and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and leaned in to give her a kiss. She stroked her cheek with her thumb and pulled away. " So, are you performing with me today? " She asked the older girl and she looked in the mirror to check if her make-up was fine.

Lauren had decided to perform with Camila. Her plan was to perform with her and propose to her. She was a bit nervous and she hoped she would say yes. " Yeah, I have. So what song do you want to sing? Or do you want us to sing one of your songs? " Lauren asked her girlfriend as she sat down on the couch besides the door.

" Well, if we do sing one of my songs, which one do you want to be? " Camila asked her girlfriend as she sat besides Lauren and stroked her long black hair.

" Well, I really like " All These Years ", that's my favorite. But if you have a different one, I'm all up for it. " Lauren said. She ran her hand up and down Camila's thigh and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. All These Years was her favorite because Camila had told her that when Lauren wouldn't be with her for more than three years, she decided to write it because she was so in love with her, even though Lauren didn't want to be with her.

" Ooh! I have one. So you see how much I love ' Say You Won't Let Go ' by James Arthur? " She said and her girlfriend nodded. " Let's sing that one. I know you like that song too and you know the lyrics as well. Cause to be pretty honest, All These Years is a pretty depressing song for us to sing. " She chuckled and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

Lauren smiled into the kiss and nodded. " Your right, I do love that song. So yeah, let's do that one. " She smiled and looked at her girlfriend, well soon to be fiancé, that is if Camila says yes. She has always dreamed about this moment with the love of her life, and now that it's here, she can't help, but be so happy. She finally found someone who loves her, the same way she loves them.

" Why are you looking at me like that? " Camila asked her girlfriend, as she felt her cheeks blush. Whenever Lauren looked at her, she looked at her like she was the only girl in the world. Sure they have had their ups and downs, but Camila never stopped loving her. Even when she was with Hayley, she still loved Lauren.

Lauren smiled and pulled Camila's hair away from her face, " Because your beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people. " She smirked and leaned into kiss her girlfriend multiple times on her lips and giggled.