56

laurenjauregui: Hey Camz.

camila_cabello: hey baby. How are you?

laurenjauregui: better now that I'm talking to you.

camila_cabello: aw! babe!

camila_cabello: feeling stressed out?

laurenjauregui: yeah, I have to go on tour in a few more months and it's really stressing and plus I have another collab coming up with some artist, but I don't know with who yet.

camila_cabello: I wish I could be with you right now. 🙁

laurenjauregui: same baby. what are you up to?

camila_cabello: just getting ready for the Reputation Tour with Taylor. I'm excited!

laurenjauregui: That's good baby.

camila_cabello: I need to talk to you, and it's important.

laurenjauregui: go ahead baby.

camila_cabello: did you see Hayley's interview? Of what she said about you?

laurenjauregui: yeah I did. I got mad. Like she had no right talking about me in that way. I get that she's upset, but I could careless.

camila_cabello: well, I think she has a point.

laurenjauregui: what do you mean, you think she has a point?

camila_cabello: I'm just saying that she has a reason to be mad at both of us.

camila_cabello: lauren, I cheated on her. We were together for two years and we has sex.

laurenjauregui: So are you on her side?

camila_cabello: No, I'm not on anyone's side. I'm just saying she has a point to be upset and angry.

laurenjauregui: whatever.

camila_cabello: Don't be angry at me baby. I'm just being honest.

laurenjauregui: I have to go.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

im sorry I haven't updated in so long! this week has been stressful for me cause I had so many exams.