Strawberries Seeds Are On The Outside

Jac's POV

"Oh God," I slammed off the radio.

"Hey!" Lou shouted causing her daughter to wake up.

"Lou! Look what you've done!" I ran to her daughter and cradled her in my arms.

"You shut off the radio! How am I suppose to listen now!" She said slamming the radio all over.

" You shut it off because you don't want to admit that I'm right! That boy likes you!"

"I'm not admitting to anything! It means nothing!" I hissed in a form of a whisper." Now lower your voice because you're scaring your daughter!"

"She sleeps all day! There's no need!" She waved me off.

I hopped slightly up and down to rock Lux to sleep.

"Aha!" Lou said. She plugged the radio back in the outlet.

"Well that's it for the questions! Thank you boys for joining us!" Ryan's voice said gleefully.

"Thank you," the boys chorused.

"Why! No!" Lou said shaking the radio she a psycho." It can't be over!"

"Lou! Keep your voice down!" I hissed.

I wiped the tears off of Lux's face as she began to drift back to sleep.

I went into one of the rooms and left a small creek in the door open after placing lux on one of the beds. I surrounded her with pillows incase she moves in her sleep.

I retuned to Lou who returned me with a glare.

"Admit it." She said crossing her arms over her chest." He clearly admitted he fancies you so why don't you admit it as well."

"You like soup? I do! I'll go call room service!" I said confusing myself.

Lou grabbed my elbow and yanked me to stare at her right in the eye.

"Answer me and answer me truthfully," she was very intimidating; she was scaring me shitless," do you like him back?"

I opened my mouth but closed it again. I resembling a fish right then and there.

"I don't know..." I mumbled.

"So you do!" She squealed in delight, shaking me but the shoulders.

"I didn't say that!" I said louder than intended.

She stopped instantly." So you don't?"

"I didn't say that either."

"Well dammit, what are you saying!" She returned to the shaking.

"I don't know!" I yelled. I got out of her hold to face plant on the couch." I'm so confused."

"About?"

I sat up on my elbows. I couldn't see anything due to my hair all up in my face.

I tried bowling my hair out of my face.

There was still one strand left. I kept trying to blow it out of my face.

"Oh just answer the bloody question!" Lou yelled impatiently.

"Think about it! I haven't known the boys for very long! I know zilch about them!" My voice began to rise." How am I suppose to know if I have feeling for them or not! For all I know, it could be my FANGIRLING!"

"Doesn't mean it's not possible." Lou finally sat down on the other couch." I know how confusing it is being your age. Yet, the one thing I learned is that the only thing that's confusing and complicated is yourself."