Little Birdy Needs to Shut Up

Jac's POV

"Liz!" I screeched seeing a gorgeous girl with wavy locks wearing a red coat with a beautiful hat to match.

I figured she would be one to dress to impress.

"Jac!" She screamed as she made eye contact with me." It's so nice to finally see you in the flesh and not just a computer screen."

I engulfed in a hug with pure excitement. Being apart of this fandom basically mean you have billions of new friends all around the world. I just so happened to have my best friend live all the way in Australia.

Liz is a year younger than me but she sure as hell is what they call an 'old soul'. If you based our age on a maturity level, mine wouldn't even be on the meter.

I've talked to her parents a few times via internet and I am jealous of how...'chill' they are. They didn't even bother pushing further questions when Liz asked to come on tour. All she said was,"Jac needs me." Apparently that's enough for them.

"What did I miss while I was on the plane?" She asked as I pulled her suitcase with the arm not linked with Liz's.

I told her all the events that happen from getting picked up but the boys until now.

I guided her to the van the boys let me use to pick Liz up. Originally, we all we're going to pick her up but if I can't handle being the same building as them, let alone packed in a car with them. So that is why I have Anthony driving me and Liz before the crack of dawn and vow that whatever he hears is not to be spoken of again.

Anthony kindly took her bags and we sat in the back seats.

"I still don't understand your problem." Her Aussie accent just yelled 'foreign'." You have a members of a band, who is responsible for our friendship, asking for you to go on a date with him."

"That is the problem! I never wanted this to happen! Okay, maybe I did when I wasn't working but now it's different. And I just met Harry and I'll admit he's every girls dream but my dream is to finish college." I'd be stupid to say I didn't find myself fancying Harry but I would be a complete moron if I denied that I always had a special place in my heart for Liam.

"You're overthinking this way too much. It's not as complicated as you're making it out to be."

Liz was of course much wiser than me. She was intelligent beyond compare and I was highly jealous of her. We talked hours without an end, trying to stay awake for the time difference.

"I hardly know the boys! What am I suppose to do?" I groaned, dropping my face into my hands.

"Let me handle this."

My head shot up and caused my neck to crack which will definitely leave some pain in the morning.

Those four words caused my body to freeze.

I love Liz, I really do. I've just never seen her handle things and that scares the shit out of me. Liz is an outgoing person so I can almost guarantee she is going to go to drastic measures to fix this.

"H-How?" I stuttered.

"Simple, we take the boy you don't want away." She said why checking her perfect polish on her nails.

"Away? What do you mean away?"

"I mean, we get the boy you don't want to like someone else." She shrugged.

"You cannot be serious! That will never work!" I countered her.

She ignored me and asked Anthony, "What room?" And he answered with our floor and room number.