𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. RECKONING

Mal felt bored.

She was stuck in their safe house because she needed to lay low for a while, per Scarlett's request.

So she stayed at the loft, painting the empty walls as she let her mind wander to the feeling of dread beginning to swirl at the bottom of her stomach.

She knew that it was nothing good, but she couldn't do anything but just wait and see how destiny would let the pieces fall onto place.

If only she knew, that she would face the her most trusted ally as her greatest enemy soon enough.

♛♛♛

Ursula's fish and chips have been slow lately. Days seemed to just drag on as people passed time inside the filthy establishment, the only daughter of the sea witch serving as the rude server.

Uma came through of the kitchen doors as she shoved the tray full of food in front of a dirty woman who sat at a table alone.

"Hey! I wanted fish sticks!"

"And i wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!" The blue haired girl snapped back, making the older woman lower her head as she proceeded to put the food in front of her in the confines of her mouth.

The restaurant doors opened roughly as footsteps came in, the sounds resounding all over the establishment.

Everybody looked up to see who it was and they were shocked to see Scarlett Queen, Lady of the Court and looking more wicked than ever.

Her red eyes scanned the array of people as they all looked down, in fear of meeting the eyes of blood.

Uma noticed the girl as she discarded her apron, throwing it behind her and stepping up the few steps of the banister, coming face to face with the raven haired girl.

"Scarlett... Queen. What a surprise. Didn't think you'd come back. Tell me, sick of your act already?" Uma mocked as she circled her but stopped short when she saw that she wasn't reacting in the slightest, then her eyes landed on the blood red pupils of the girl in front of her.

She gulped before stepping back and remembering her mother's words, somethings she's said to her back was she was younger.

When the time comes, you will guide a
blood eyed girl to rule all evil.
And when that time comes, you and her
will become the most powerful women
in the whole world, just like those before you.

"Uma. Daughter of Ursula." Scarlett spoke, voice cold and void of any emotion as her eyes remained blank. She looked at the face of the girl in front of her as Uma's eyes remained downcast, the aura of fear and death surrounding the red clad female in front of her.

Uma begrudgingly took off the holster of her sword, the loop of the belt coming unloose as she held the sword by the hilt, it's blade ancient yet powerful.

Everybody was holding their breaths as Uma held out the sword to Scarlett, the girl's hand coming forward to claim the blade. Once Scarlett's hand touched the hilt, Uma's eyes became a clear cerulean, pupils shining brightly as she felt jolts enter her body.

Nobody knew what was happening, but they had a feeling that it could lead for something better for them, and so much worse for those on beyond the isle.

For the former Queen of the Isle has now given her loyalty to the it's rightful queen, Scarlett. And with the two of them together...

Blood and Tears will be shed.

For Scarlett Queen has now switched sides, and the Isle finally has it's wild card, just waiting to be revealed to slaughter everything in its way.