Chapter Ten

What felt like forever, I woke up and herd sirens, saw lights, but I was still in the bus. I looked around and Nick was freaking out. One of the chairs came loose and was ontop of him. Jake on the other hand, was some how between the sink and the cabnets.

"Cyndy!" I herd Brandy yell.

I looked at the bunks and she was crawling toward us.

"Can you move?" She asked me.

I raised my head up and looked around. Just a bunch of junk was on me. I knocked it off and sat up.

"Yea." I said rubbing my head.

I looked at my hand and it was covered in blood.

Brandy made her way over to me.

"Nick, are you okay?" She asked him.

He looked at us and shook his head.

"Nick. I need a yes or not." Brandy said serious.

Nick closed his yes and took a deep breath, "yes."

"Where is Lizzy and Courtney?" I asked Brandy.

She looked back, "I see Courtney's leg coming out of the too bunk."

"Lizzy! Is Lizzy okay?" Nick asked freakin out a little more again.

"I'll check." Brandy said as she slowly stood up and made her way back to the bunks.

She checked each of them and talked to everyone.

"Well?" I asked.

She nodded my head, "there all fine."

"Did you find Alex?" I asked her.

She looked at me weird, "no? Wasn't he in your bunk?"

I shook my head no, "I got up just before the crash and couldn't find him."

Before we could finish the conversation, a shit ton of cops and paramedics busted in the bus. Before I knew it, we were out of the bus. I looked around trying to find everyone. I looked at the front of the bus and they were pulling our driver out. Right after him, they pulled out Alex. He wasn't awake either.

"Alex!" I yelled trying to wake him up.

I kept trying to yell but I got shoved in an ambulance. The doors shut and I was off to the hospital.

For some reason, I has pasted out on the way to the hospital then woke up as everything was quite and calmed down now. I didnt know what was going on. What had happened or where anyone was at. I pushed the nurses button and started grawling from being so confused.

"Cyndy?" I herd someone say from the other side of the curtin.

I reached ovre and yanked it open. Brandy was in the room with me.

"Brandy!" I yelled, "What happened?"

"Somenoe slammed into the side of the bus." She told me, "They think it was done on purpose."

My eyes got wide, "Really? Who?"

Brandy looked at the door as a nurse came walking in with a few cops behind her.

"um?" I said confused looking, at them worried.

"Everythings alright." One of the cops said, "We just wanna ask you some question."

I shook my head no, "I didnt do shit wrong."

"We know. Were asking you about the band your on tour with." The other cop said, "Avatar I believe?"

I nodded my head.

"First, what was the last thing you remember before crashing?" They asked.

I thought about it, "I woke up, looking for my boyfriend, then got a drink. I looked out the window and next thing I knew, the bus was tipping over as Nick and Jake fell ontop of me."

My eyes got wide. Alex. When I seen him pulled out, he wasnt awake. Then Nick and Jake. I was starting to freak out.

"Now I have a few other questions-" The cop started to ask before I interuped him.

"Wheres Alex? And Nick? and Jake? My band? Are they all okay?" I freaked out.

The machine started to beep that I was hooked too.

The nurse sshewed the cops away for the momment and calmed me down.

"Their all perfectly fine." She told me, "Their resting, just like you both should be doing."

She glanced at Brandy, then back at me.

I grabbed her arm before she walked out, "And Alex? Are you sure hes fine? Please dont lie to me."

She smiled and nodded her head, "Perfectly fine. Please, rest while you can. You have to answer all the questions they ask."

"What is this all about?" Brandu randomly busted out, "What do you know about whats going on?"

The nurse sighed, then locked the door, "Im not suppose to say anything."

Brandy smirked, "Tell."