Chapter 2 (:

While we were driving, Beau’s phone rang.

‘Hey, can you get that?’ he asked me.

I looked at the screen, it was Jai. I slid it to answer and put it on speaker.

‘Hey cow face.’ Jai said.

‘What do you want fag?’ Beau replied. I giggled but quickly put my hand to my mouth in case they had heard.

‘So, we were just thinking. Do you want to go to Skip’s house tomorrow and film another video, we’ve already got the ideas and stuff.’ Jai suggested.

I looked at Beau, tomorrow we were supposed to go to the city. I shrugged as if to say that I didn’t care, but I did. I wondered who he was going to pick. I knew that I would get over it eventually if he didn’t pick me, but I still wanted him to.

‘Umm.. sorry dude, I’ve got plans.’ He said smiling.

‘What plans?’ It wasn’t Jai that said it, it was Luke.

‘Just plans, is Luke there with you?’

‘Yeah. But what plans?’ Jai asked this time.

‘Don’t worry loser.’

‘Tell us!’

‘Get lost! I’m hanging up soon so unless you’ve got something to say, that is actually worth my time, I don’t care. I’ve got really precious ears that don’t want to hear your constant whining.’

‘Well, do you want to hear our ideas?’

‘Um… not particularly. I’ll hear them tomorrow anyway.’

‘What do you mean “not particularly”. Where are you anyway?’

‘At home. Obviously.’

‘Ok, well we’re coming home soon so don’t get too scared by yourself.’

‘Don’t worry, I won’t wet my pants like Jai did when he was in Year 5.’ He smirked.

I couldn’t control myself. I burst out laughing until I had realized what I had done. Shit! Shit! SHIT! What was wrong with me? I was the biggest idiot ever.

‘Who was that?’ Luke asked slowly.

‘That was me.’ Beau said.

I buried my head in my hands. I think I had just stuffed everything up.

‘No, it wasn’t. It was a girl-‘ Luke said.

‘And she sounded a lot like… Hmm, I can’t put my finger on it.’

‘I swear, it was me!’ Beau repeated.

‘No… it’s on the tip of my tongue! I know that voice, it’s really familiar!’

‘OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SAMANTHA!’ Luke screamed.

‘THAT’S IT!’ Jai screamed as well.

‘Umm… well…’ Beau was starting to stress. It was actually really cute when he would get worried.

‘Hi guys…’ I said whispering. It was no use, they already knew it was me.

‘Wait, what are you doing at our house?’ Luke asked.

‘Actually, we’re in the car. We’re just going for a drive…’

‘So you lied to us?’ Jai said uncertainly.

‘Maybe…’ he said slowly.

‘So, what’s she doing in there. Isn’t it kinda awkward since she broke up with Skip?’ Jai said loudly.

‘Uhh, I’m right here!’ Did they forget that I could hear them or something?

‘I’m just saying…’

‘Anyway,’ Luke said interrupting Jai (thank god), ‘we have to go.’

‘Oh ok, bye-‘ Beau started but then they hung up.

That was weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Really sorry for such an awkward chapter but I've got big plans!! Thanks for reading :) (: