15

Today was the day that Kennedy and I went back to Houston to visit our parents. They already agreed to let us move in with the Why Don't We boys, we just have to go back to get the rest of our stuff.

"I'll miss you baby," Jonah said sadly, pulling me in a hug.

"I'll only be gone for a few days, Jonah." I clarified.

"I know."

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek before waving to the other boys and walking down the hallway to board the plane.

~~ time skip to when they land in Houston ~~

I ran down the hallway, eager to see my family. My eyes searched the airport, looking for my close family.

"Emma!"

I whipped my head around to see my mom, dad, brother, cousins, and aunt standing together. My cousin, Jamie ran towards me and jumped, wrapping her legs around me.

"I MISSED YOU!!!" She yelled. We tightly hugged before I jumped off, running towards my parents.

We all hugged each other before heading back to the house. Our house was fairly big because my dad worked as a supply buyer for a big paint company and he was the head of his department.

   "I'm gonna have to head to the apartment to grab my things tomorrow." I explained. Kennedy and I lived in our apartment a few hours from the house because we both used to work at a café right down the street.

   I ran upstairs to my bedroom and plopped down on the gray comforter.

Incoming FaceTime from Bestie🌭💯

"Heyyy Zach! What's up?" I smiled into the camera.

"IS THAT EMMA?!" A boy shouted in the background. Jack came running into view, followed by Daniel and Corbyn.

"How is it to be back in Texas?" Zach asked.

"I like it better in LA," I said. "But it's nice to see my family."

Zach nodded. "So when are you coming back?"

"I'll probably get a flight on Friday, so two days."

"Get off the phone and get in the studio!" Someone yelled. The boys all frantically stood up.

"Sorry, David's yelling at us. Bye!" Zach quickly hung up the phone.

I groaned and texted Jonah even though he was probably in trouble with David, too.

Em👑💘 hey b I'm bored :(

Jo❤️❤️ I'm in the studio, can't talk. ily💓

   I groaned and set my phone down on the bed. I decided to start packing up my belongings for the move. I put on my speaker and shuffled my playlist. Through It All by Charlie Puth began to play, and I sang loudly while packing up my posters.

   "TURN THAT TRASH OFF!" My mom shouted from downstairs. I laughed and turned it up louder.

   Jamie burst into my room and started singing with me. My brother, Sam ran into the room and grabbed my speaker, turning it off.

   "Hey!" I pouted. "That's not nice." My twin stuck his tongue out at me and walked away.

   "Can I see pictures of those hot guys you're staying with?" Jamie flopped down on my bed excitedly. Her red curls bounced lightly.