You Get What You Put In

Ever since helping out Mr. Johnson he has been ignoring me. So I decided to stick long after I put the children to bed. Because usually I would give them a kiss good night and be on my way home. I heard Mr. Johnson walk into the house heading for the kitchen I did not wait till he had his drink.

"Mr.Johnson we need to talk." I said politely

"Not now jade!" He could not even look me in the eye.

"Is there something wrong?"

"No." It's time for you to go now.

"Wait sir I just need to talk to you."

He then ran upstairs leaving me behind so I decided to follow him to tell him how I feel.

"Sir please!" I said sadly.

"I can't!" I'm a disappointment to my wife. I can't satisfy her the way she wants me to!" He said yelling to my face. Ever since you stop babysitting for a while. She has been running out the room sobbing like crazy. which causes shame to me as a husband.

"Sir I am very sorry." But, i said I would do any thing for you and your wife." I said softly

I then gave him a hug then I felt him wrap his arms around my body. He then pulled away and looked into my eyes and down at my lips. I licked my lips thinking what I wanted from him. With out thinking I pulled myself in and kissed him with all my forces. Then, he kissed me back he turned me over on the bed and kept kissing me.

"Wait!" I said loudly

"What!"

"This is wrong sir." I can't do this. Even though I secretly wanted him to Continue. I had to be wise about my decision.

"Sir I did not come here to have sex with you." I came here to tell you how I feel about this whole situation.

"What about it?"

"Well I was wondering if you could return the favor." I started to blush a little

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean could you do the stuff that I do for you?" I need more experience in this type of stuff and I wanted you to help me."

"Well jade." Are you sure you want me?

"Yes sir." I said happily.

"Ok I will." For you jade. You get what you put in. "And jade you put in a lot for me." He said with a sedusive smile. I could not help but blush.

He then lead me down stairs and I gathered my stuff out of the kitchen he followed me and as I was picking up my stuff I could see him get closer and closer to me. I took a peak around and saw something going on in his pants. I could not help but look. But, then I got up and said bye with a smile and headed out the door to go home.

I walked up to my room and striped my clothes of quickely as possible and headed in the shower. After, a while I got out and dried my hair. I could not help but think about this past week it's been so great for me. I never knew a girl like me could do that I thought proudly.

Long after thinking I drifted off to sleep.