Chapter 3.

Alex's POV

"We're here!" My Dad exclaimed as he pulled into the drive of our old house. My parents wanted to keep the house since it was only a year old before the move and the view of the beach was amazing, I used to sit reading on my balcony every evening, so that I could watch the sun go down and see the reflection of the moon in the water. Scarcely had we parked when I leapt out the car and sprinted towards the house, up the stairs and into my old bedroom.

I stopped in the doorway to take it all in, the plush pink walls were covered with photos and drawings from my earlier life. My old bunk bed and the painted stars and planets on the ceiling were exactly as I remembered.

I walked over to my notice board by my bed and felt my eyes watering as I scanned the photos of my younger self. I smiled at the photo of me and Bianca in the swimming pool at my leaving party.

But my attention turned to the centre photo, It was from my 10th birthday party. A blonde scruffy haired boy had his arm wrapped around my waist so he was pulling me in for a side hug as we both pulled cheesy grins towards the camera. Luke.

*flashback*

"Alex pleaseee just one photo?" Luke whined whilst chasing after the brunette.

"No Lukey you know I hate having my picture taken".

"But Alex it's your birthday you're finally into double figures!"

Alex looked down at the boy who was now kneeling on the floor begging with puppy eyes, before bursting out with laughter at how stupid he looked.

Luke took this opportunity to jump up and grab the smaller girl so she couldn't move. He pulled her towards him whilst taking out the camera and quickly snapped the photo.

*end of flashback*

My smile seem to fade the longer I stared at that picture. Luke, my best friend never even tried to contact me after I left. I used to sit and wait for him to reply to my messages when he was online. I used to listen to the beeping of the Skype call which he would never answer.

Bianca told me it was because his family were going through a rough time, but I knew she was lying because I would have been the first person he would talk to about it.

I am currently laying on my bed my eyes never leaving the photo, wondering why had Bianca covered the truth and why Luke never replied. I eventually felt my eyes drooping, exhausted from travelling and fell asleep.

--------

Hi guys !! Hope the story is okay so far and not too confusing :)

Also I'm so happy right now I'm seeing the boys in London next year omg !!

Please vote and share to get this story more reads and comment if you're seeing the boys or if you have seen them before!! Mwah - Lois