🔸Real Life (59)🔸

"The soon-to-be Mrs. Park, you ready?" Amber asked as she looked over at her best friend. "I'm nervous still but yeah I am. My dress looks fine, right?"

"You look like a princess unnie, don't worry." Momo said and gave Y/N a hug. "Thanks. I don't know what I would do without you two." Y/N said with a smile. "Same haha. Let's go inside." Amber said, knocking on the limo's glass window.

The chauffeur opened the door for the girls. "Thank you." Amber said then got out. Momo got out next and stood across from Amber. They both helped Y/N out of the limo after them and made sure not ruin the dress.

"Thank you." Y/N said to her closest friends with a smile. "You're welcome, now come on." Momo said excitedly. Y/N giggled and followed Momo and Amber inside the venue, after the guards opened the door of course.

"Where's Jay?" Momo asked, not seeing the tattooed male anywhere in sight as the came in. "I don't know, probably eating now knowing him." Y/N said with a giggle, not really noticing Jay behind her.

Momo and Amber both turned around to look at Y/N, only to see Jay too. "Uhm Y/N?"

"What?" Y/N asked curiously. Amber turned the curious girl around. "Oh hi oppa." Y/N said cutely. "Hi. You look really beautiful."

"Thanks oppa. You look very handsome." Y/N said with a smile. "Of course I do." Jay said with a smirk. "Aish." Y/N said and facepalmed.

"We'll leave you two alone. Gonna get food before the ceremony starts." Amber says then drags Momo with her to get food.

"This place turned out beautiful. It really does look like it's for high class type people." Y/N says as she looks around. "Well your Mom and my Mom just have great taste."

"Hmm the really do." Y/N mumbles. "Great the bride is here. It's picture time for you two." The photographer said as he walked over to the couple. "Where we taking it?"

"Hmm, wait you both look perfect this. You facing her and her facing you with a beautiful background, just perfect. Stay just like that." The photographer says, taking a step back a bit. "You both good?"

"Wait?!" Jay quickly said and made sure his suit was fine before giving the photographer a thumbs up. "Alright on 1...-"

"Hmm you're forever my Princess now." Jay said to Y/N and smiled. Y/N smiled back, trying to hold back a blush. "I was always your Princess."

"Even when we weren't dating?"

"Yeah even then. My heart belonged to you." Y/N started to say. "And it always will cause I love you."

"I love you too." Jay said with a smile. Y/N smiled too and felt very lucky in that moment. "Alright you two I'm done." The photographer said. "I have more stuff to go record and picture, see you both when the ceremony starts and congrats."

"Thanks you." Y/N said to the photographer before he walked away. "Ready to be a Mrs. Park?"

"Hells yeah."

🔸TIME SKIP 🔸(I'm too lazy to be trying to write all of that)

"Okay do you Park Jaebum take Song Y/N to be lawfully wedded wife?" (idk. Eh) The priest questioned. "I do." Jay said with no hesitation.

"And do you Song Y/N take Park Jaebum to be your lawfully wedded husband." (again idk. eh) The priest asked, looking at Y/N. "I do." Y/N said with a smile.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, Mr. and Mrs. Park. Mr. Park you may now kiss your wife." The priest said with a smile.

"I've been waiting for that." Jay said with a smirk making everyone laugh. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jay said before kissing Y/N. "Aw how cute!" Amber said, legit fangirling. Y/N giggled. "You know sometimes I forget how much of a fangirl you are."

"I only love MiJay. Congrats you two tho." Amber said and gave both Jay and Y/N a hug. "Thanks." Jay mumbled. "Can we got to Japan now?"

"No, our flight is at 11 tonight and we still have a reception to attend." Jay answered. "But oppa~"

"Aish, do you want cake?" Jay asked the whining girl. "Oo yes!" Y/N said excitedly. Jay could tell the girl was going to slip. "Look Y/N you can't slip yet."

"Why?" Y/N asked curiously. Even she knew she was gonna slip. "Because you will get your dress dirty. We don't want that, now do we?"

"Well no. Oh yeah Little me makes messes." Y/N mumbles. "Fine I won't slip just yet. Now come on cause I want cake." Y/N says, pulling Jay with her. "They really are perfect for each other." Yoongi said as he went over to Amber and Momo. "True. MiJay is forever."

"Amber you need help."

"I know."

Okay I don't know what that chapter was but uhm whatever. Anyways thanks for the 49k+ reads guys and the 2.8k+ votes and alot of funny comments from some people. 😂😂

Social media:
Insta: @24kofficials