🔸 Insta DMs (18) 🔸

peachymomo:
Jay?!?!

jparkitrighthere:
Usually I don't respond to people's messages but you Y/N friend so what's up?

peachymomo:
Uhm I just went to see Y/N cause she was supposedly "sick" but that's not the case.

jparkitrighthere:
Okay~ so what happened then?

peachymomo:
Y/N wants to break up with Kris. She tried to the other day but then he ended up spilling to the world, she and him were dating. Which was the reason for that post by @allkpopnews
peachymomo:
She said that he started getting very abusive and possessive the week after Tao left back to China again and doesn't want anyone to know about it but I had to tell you cause I know you like her and I told Amber cause that's like her sister. Me and Amber don't know what to do, so I'm telling you what's happening.

jparkitrighthere:
Did you tell the cops after coming from her house?!

peachymomo:
Can't do that. I promised her not to. I promised not to tell anyone but I had to, she's like my sister but if he finds out I know or even the cops know, who knows what he may do to her.

jparkitrighthere:
Does he go back to China, anytime soon or anywhere else?

peachymomo:
I asked her that and she said he has to in a month, after their duet song release day.

jparkitrighthere:
Nah that's too long. I'm gonna figure out something real quick.
jparkitrighthere:
Thanks for telling me Momo

peachymomo:
No problem and me and Amber are going back over to her place tomorrow morning, just to hangout and check on her.

jparkitrighthere:
Okay just keep me updated.

peachymomo:
As long as you keep me updated on your plan, also get Yoongi to help, if you must. Y/N's his best friend.

jparkitrighthere:
I'll see. Bye Momo and thanks again.

peachymomo:
No problem. Bye~👋

Guess who I just made the bad person lol don't kill me for it...