Ep 2

Sean was there making out with a girl or must I say he was sucking another girl's face in front of me in a cinema??

Slap

Slap

Yeah that was me who slapped and who got slapped back by his moron..

"How dare you.. " i started but he interruped.

"I am sorr.. "

"I don't want to hear it. Save it for another pretty girl. You know what?
The words you said were perfectly correct. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STICK WITH ME FOREVER? "

His moron started, " He said that? Omg I told him to say it. You found out now so, leave us perfectly alone. "

"Lily, don't leave me. I am sorry. "

The manager called us"If you want to talk, talk outside. "

I shouted, " I am done here so are we. I don't have time to waste for those whores. "

With that, i stomped outside with tears rolling down my eyes. I couldn't stand any longer.

That was my breakdown.

I ran to my grandmother's grave.

"Grandma, you were right. All boys were like that. Play us then, leave us. "

I cried out.

"You were right. I shouldn't have dated him. Scold me for dating him and at least care for me please. "

I wept.

"Please. please please .. "

Then, that was it. I was done. I am done.

"I am going to come to you grandma. I can't deal with it. " with that I pinned the sharp metal below my heart.

The pain wasn't as painful as the emotional one.
!.................

I will update soon.