The second meeting

Getting up in the morning the sun shines bright.I wake up by a sweet dimple smile saying,"Good morning sweetheart.!".I vaguely open my eyes and see Mr.irresistible and I stood up on my bed with wide awake eyes and he vanished."Anju get up or else you will be late."

"Ya mom I'm coming"

I sheepishly smile and go to college with excitement.With the boring lectures I just want to dooze off and think about him.In the lunch break I just go with friends for a walk.We were teasing each other and as I was about to run I collided with a hard object and was about to fall on my butt and suddenly I was taken hold by the strong arms.

"Whenever you plan to knock yourself down warn me so that I can hold you"

I was blushing and was just stunned by his wordings.All blood was gathering in my cheeks and I flush.I'm just staring in his brown eyes as if I want to look at them forever.Suddenly I realize that I'm still in his arms I gather my courage and stand up.I just murmer"I'm sorry" and run away from there as fast as possible.As I turn around back I see him smirking and asking for my name.

But without any thought I reach my class breathless.I'm so excited to tell this to my bff.I just text her

Met him.Our second meeting.

And I hit enter.

The college comes to end with his thoughts...

=================================

Hope you guys like it..

vote comment fan..

Viku ♥♥