Chapter 2 My first day

"Anju get up its already 8 and it's your first day, wake up dear"

Mumma five minutes more please

Wait what I heard 8??

I'm late already I need to hurry up.

I got up quickly had bath and wore a skinny blue jeans and a pink top tied a high pony tail and applied eyeliner.

Yes I'm fond of making my eyes look always good.Otherwise I don't apply makeup except liner.I hurried downstairs and headed for the breakfast

Mom was a bit angry because I need to travel a lot as my college is at the other end of town and I stay at another end.

"Morning mumma..!" I said with all sweet smile I could give to melt her anger."Morning beta" she just said coldly.I hugged her tight and all her anger vanished.I took the tiffin and waved mom suddenly she came running "Anju its your first day in college behave well no complaints I should get.Have good friends which will have good influence indeed."

"Mumma" I just was a bit pissed I mean comon I was grown up now.But mumma's will be mumma's she just started with her AIR (All India Radio).I couldn't take it anymore I just nodded my head and bid mom a bye.

I don't mean that mom is mean but she loves and cares about me so she is always concerned.

I reached the station and was waiting for the train to arrive.It arrived and people were jumping like they saw a monster and trying to escape it.I just remained standstill.After realizing a moment I got in the train.Hush!! Mumbai local trains heck they are the croudest place on the earth.I managed properly to get down.Now I have to be used to it.

I entered college.Technically today was my first day.I went and took a seat waiting for Reena to come.She came and greeted me.Slowly the class began to get full.And the first lecture started.It was English.Hearing her accent I really thought 'Was she an English professor?'

Nevertheless the lecture got over.I got a formal introduction about everyone sitting around me I felt that they were friendly.The lectures passed and then came the most awaited time break time.I felt so relived as if I was  learning for ages.

I was in quiet a jolly mood today.The day was passing as I thought it could be.My new friends were Tina, Sneha, Rohit, Ishaan, etc

Yeah I know I'm cool at remembering names in first shot.Its my secret quality.

The college got over I said bye to all and left for home.Now I had some friends who stayed nearby my house so I would'nt get bored travelling alone.

As I entered home the warm feeling greeted me.No place on the earth can be as comfortable as home .It felt so good.

Mumma was busy cooking and my brother was watching his favorite cartoons and dad was yet to come.Yes this is my small and sweet family.I just freshened up and hit my bro on his sholders lightly.

"Ow that hurts Di."

"Comeon I dint hit you so hard idiot"

"You did.Mummmma di hit me hard..."

"Did you two started it again.Anju come here."

Groaning at my brother I gave him a look like I wil see you later.He just stuck his tongue and teased me.I just ignored it and went to kitchen.Mom asked "how was your day sweetie?"

"It was pretty cool mumma I enjoyed a lot and made new friends."

"You remember na what I told you in morning?."

I know she would start her speech so I just nooded and said yes.Dad arrived and we all had a great dinner chit chatting.It was the best part having dinner together.I felt quite relax.I helped mumma and headed towards my room to sleep.It was a tiring day indeed.I crawled in my bed and felt asleep within few minutes..

X-X-X-X

hope you guys are liking it..

need your comments..

I know its bit borning I promise there is a rollercoaster ride waiting for u ahead..

Vote comment fan..