Lovely monday

*Mason POV*

Today is monday and i'm feeling lazy. So i just put on a white tee and gray sweats with my royal blue vans. As for my hair i just did a messy quiff, i'm a guy who cares? Ladies love this look. On the way into the school doors i spot Kori she is looking fine as ever, instead of making a straight trip to my locker i go to hers when i notice her walking to hers. "Hey k-bug" i say to her "hey Mason" she replies with a crooked smile "you look really good today" i say but then quickly add "well thats ever day but just t-t-today umm ha ha" i nervously laugh "I understand mace, ha ha thanks though" she smiles looking over my stuttering, thankfully. I smile as i notice her nickname for me. "Hey so, I never got your number?" I say more as a question than a statement. "Umm, yeah" she grabs a notebook and starts writing "here you go" i shake my head okay "see you at lunch" and with that I walk away hearing her say "again?" i just grin and continue walking.

*Kori Pov*

Today I woke up in a good mood, so i dressed best to my emotions. I put on dark washed skinny's and a white flow crop top tank with my black floral kimono for my shoes i wore my black with gold detailing cut out boots. As for accessories my god watch, a golden drop down neck less and my huge pearl earrings. I did mermaid curls in my hair and decided just to wear foundation and a nude lip color. When i got to school mason and i started talking for a while, then he ask for my number. I was happy but elated when he announces he will be having lunch with me again. I go to homeroom and update iggy on mason and I. She says she can she me and masons future together now, three kids and her being a spoiling aunt. I can't really say that i agree because me and mason just got back on good terms. I'm now in Mr. Griers class and Sidney is giving me death glares, while Mason is mouthing 'Hey k-bug' showing off his fine line of teeth. I smile in return and back to the front. Our trip is in two weeks, and i already feel like being a bum so i might just dress down and look cute while doing it.

*Mason POV*

I am in lunch right now waiting for Kori to notice me, and I'm sitting directly infront of her. She doesn't notice me because shes talking to Luke. Like dude ugh.  Finally he leaves five minutes later. "Sorry about that mason" she says "no mace?"  i laugh. She giggles "if you really want that, i guess i can make that happen" I stare at her amused "so, Kori do you want to hang out friday night?" i ask "uhh.. I can't. I kinda already promised Luke I would hang out with him friday night" she says. I feel my eye twitch, yup i'm officially pissed and jealous. "oh okay" i strain. The lunch bell rings and i wait for Kori to stand, I take her tray and walk out into the hallways not without giving her a hug and saying goodbye.

*Kori POV*

He look so upset when i told him I was going to be with Luke on friday night.  As bad as it may sound but i kind of wouldv'e been sad if that wasn't his first emotion. Does mason like me? Is he seeing me more than just a friend? Do i want him? I laugh at the last question... of course i do.

HEY GUYS!! So how are you liking the story? Sorry for the long gap in my updates but its gonna be like that for a while. Next chapter is gonna be Luke and Kori's hang out session thingy lol. Also i've got 600+ reads!! Thats awesome remember to follow me and please vote for my story. Bye Love you guyss :*!