Part 2 of school

My long journey ended when i saw iggy walking into school, she smiled at me and ran to me with open arms. "Iggy you act like we haven't seen each other in years" i said while laughing and hugging her. "What? I can't hug my best friend?!" iggy said defending herself shortly joining in with me laughing. "Come on we are gonna be late" i said. we started running down the hall, we made it just in time. We took our seats and the bell rung. I sit four seats away from iggy, so we just pass notes when its important. So i decided to tell her about the incident in the hall. i wrote every detail down an passed the note to her. i started to daydream, his image was still fresh in my head. His neatly trimmed spiked blonde hair, sun kissed skin, blue eyes with specks of honey, pink plump lips, firm chest and from what his shirt was showing me, he had a six pack and he stood around 6'4. I couldn't finish my dream because iggy being the friend she is threw the note at my head, I've been zoning out alot lately. I picked up the note and it read "SHOW ME HIM!" its 15 more minutes left of class, i just nodded to her and put my head down waiting for class to end.

          RINNNNNG. I pop up, get my stuff and wait for my slow friend. we roam the halls, I spot the Greek god talking to a brown haired guy, must be his friend. I point to him and iggy face twist in disgust "you're talking about mason?" "you know him?" i said sounding more shocked rather than asking a question. "yes, everyone knows him, he's popular, the bad boy who has a bad temper to match. Cliche isn't it?" iggy said. "oh" was all i could say. 'Why didn't i know him?' 'maybe because you were bullied for 1 year and you went under a rock'  but the bullying came to an end in tenth grade no one even dares to say anything to me now, i don't know why but I'm happy. I went to my class and sat in the back. Iggy isn't in this class with me, nor is she in the next class i have. i pick up my book bag in search of my phone. when i look back up the Greek god is standing above me. "umm, what do you want?" i said confused to why he is here. "i wanted to say sorry you catched my morning temper" i faked gasped " the prick has emotions?!" he stared at me before saying "whatever chick" "my name is kori, not chick" i said exasperated. "i didn't ask" he said in a monotone. I rolled my eyes and looked every where else but him. "well it was nice chatting with you but i gotta get to my seat" the rest of the class consisted of us glimpsing with annoyed faces. The bell rung and i got up to go to my next class and mason happens to call me over. i walk over to him trying to look uninterested. "Hey umm, do you want me to walk you to your next class?" i looked at him like he just committed a crime "why?" i asked skeptical. "just come on" i did as i was told and walked with him. "I don't even know your name or you in general" i half lied only because i didn't want him to think i'm a stalker and say 'So, mason yeah i know your name because i have been doing alot of research on you' that indeed sounded creepy. "its mason" he responded "oh nice" i reply  "can you make things less awkward?" he said. I didn't reply. "what class are you going to?" he asked "Mr. Grier" "oh cool,  i have him to" he said with no emotion. "Really? i never noticed you" "ouch" he said with a unknown expression. we reached the classroom and took our seats i looked behind me and notice mason talking to some girl with black hair, it sparked something in me, i felt like going back there and just slapping that smile right off her face, wait i can't be mad, he isn't mine. I turn back around paying attention to the students walking in. Next to come was Mr. Grier he told us he is budding us up for the field trip. "Kori and Luke" he says. I look around the class for my buddy to see a tan, brown haired, emerald eyed beast (HE IS FINEE!) he waved at me. God must really love me. oh and if you guys are wondering who mason was paired with of course the black haired girl. she might just have to get a beat down. i still didn't catch her name though. I look to the front of the room because Mr. Grier started talking."Well guys, get to know your buddy, i  wouldn't want you feeling awkward when the field trip takes place, i'm giving you 15 minutes for you guys to get to know each other" i walked to  Luke and he  starts to speak "hey i'm Luke, you're kori right? 'No dip" "Yes that's me" i pressed a smile he stares at me and says "you're beautiful" A W K W A R D "thanks" i say feeling uncomfortable but  still smiled cheekily "my bad but its true" he says looking kinda embarrassed.  "so, should we exchange numbers?" he asked "yeah" i say writing my number down and giving it to him. He smiles and i walk back to my desk on the way back i see mason staring intensely at me and he's kinda red.... creepy.

             Mason POV

God she is so gorgeous, i can't tell her i knew her since we were in the 9th grade and she was being bullied. i took a liking in her so when people bullied her, i would later beat the lights out of them except the girls of course, she had a friend to deal with that. 10th grade came around and she still didn't notice me but she did notice people started to back off. It took her 2 years to notice me. Wow. i watch over her every now and then but she's in good hands (her friend). When we walked into Mr. Grier's class this chick with black hair started winking at me, i'm mason and i get any girl i want of course. i had my fair share of girls but i don't settle down. i respect and care for kori, she was different. Me and Sidney (i think that's her name) talked for a little while, then we found out we were buddies for the trip. i see kori smiling at Luke, my friend. It pissed me off so much. He is just like me. I will kill him, friend or not if he hurts kori in any way.