LOL I LIED NEW CHAPTER

shooketh,aye?no i really thought of ending it

it'll only be 10 chapters btw

~~

Dumbledore and Harry where to go destroy a horcrux.Never did he think it would result in finding the mother of his children.

Harry had just came out of Dumbledore's office when Ron approached,lurking behind a corner."What were you doing in there?"he asked Harry.Harry rolled his eyes into the back of his head and walked on.Ron grabbed his shoulders and put him against the wall.

"Tell.me.what.you.were.doing.in.there!"

"You think after these 5 months I would tell you my greatest secret right now?how thick are you,Ron?its none of your buisness."

Ron grunted and walked on.

Later that week,Harry went to Dumbledore's office late at night.Ron and Hermione,secretly following—and Ginny?

They were under his invisibility cloak,Muffliato put on them.A silencing charm,too.They crept up Dumbledore's stairs behind Harry."Ahh,Mr.Potter.Now,you do remember what I told you,yes?about being safe?"

Harry nodded.Ron gulped."Well then,hold my hand and we'll apparate there."Ron,Hermione,and Ginny threw looks at eachother,gulped again,and held onto Harry.

"This is surreal.I feel like I have 300 pounds on me,"Harry told Dumbledore.Dumbledore sighed,knowing.They arrived on a cliffside.It looked impossible to get up here from  Muggle view.It was cold,and they were by the sea.They walked until Dumbledore stopped Harry.

"Stand back,while I cut myself.For blood is used to enter,to weaken the subject."

"Well,why don't you use by blood?"Harry extended his arm.

"Ahh,for my blood is farther precious then yours,Harry."

Blood oozed and trickled down Dumbledore's palm.They entered,and there stood water and a island.Dumbledore pulled Harry and they sat there,a goblet in Dumbledore's hand and a sink."You have to let me drink this.No matter how wild I get,force it down my throat.Do you understand?"said Dumbledore seriously.

Harry gulped again,nervously.He nodded,and Dumbledore gave him a look.He took and drank the goblet.

Ron and Ginny whispered.The sight of Harry nervously forcing water down Dumbledore's throat was a real scene.They giggled.Once Harry was done,Dumbledore moaned in pain."Ooh,make it stopppp.."

They sniggered.Harry grabbed water in the goblet from the lake surrounding them,and then Inferi popped up.It was an unpleasant scream.Harry yelled madly and shot sparks at the bodies.Soon,they were overpowering him.He apparated with Dumbledore right as Ron gripped Harry's arm.

"What the hell?Did one grab onto me?"Harry screeched.He threw the invisibility cloak off of Ron.

They apparated back to Hogwarts.Dumbledore was now mental;but there where more problems.

"What are you doing here?Ginny go away!back to the castle!"

Ginny laughed,and so did Hermione."You two might as well bloody leave before I kill you!"

Hermione laughed,it was inhumane.Dumbledore send Stupefy to Ron and Ginny carelessly and studied Hermione."She's under the Imperius Curse."He announced.

"She is?"said Ron,Ginny,and Harry,all at the same time."She is,really?who did this to her?"Harry bellowed,and Dumbledore did some magic and soon enough she was normal again.

"Give me your wands,"he said.

"What?!Im not giving you my wand!"yelled Ron."Give me your wand."Dumbledore said loudly,clearly,and scarily.

He sent Accio towards the wands,and they were in his grip.He studied them,but before he could say anything,Death Eaters appeared.

"Ron,Ginny!"they said."What are you doing with them?!"shrieked Bellatrix.They both gulped and sent sparks flying towards Harry."W-we were going to kill him!I swear!"Ginny said.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes and Draco lurked around the corner.So did Snape.

"Kill him,Draco.Thats what the Dark Lord said for you to do?correct?Do it.I don't want you as a disgrace."she said.

Draco stumbled over to Dumbledore.He pointed his wand at him."Do it,Draco,go on!"

They were like that for 5 minutes.Then Snape stepped in."Move aside,boy."he said,and pointed his wand."He was supposed to do it,Severus!"said Bellatrix.

Snape pushed Draco,and said,"Avada Kedavra!"shots of green light firing.Harry yelled and sent sparks flying towards them.They ran and he chased them;before Hermione pulled his arm.

"They're escaping,Harry!"she yelled.But he wouldn't listen."Accio Harry!"she said,and he was pulled back.She held is face close."They're escaping,okay?Its only us and I can't lose you."she kissed him,softly.

Harry eased and his heart beated.It was weird to here her normal again.It was weird to listen to here care again.It was abnormal."H-he put you under the Imperius Curse,Hermione—Ron.I-I couldn't see you two together.You were so weird,and I got jealous.Not once did it cross my mind something was up—Im sorry!"cried Harry.

"It's okay,Harry.I love you okay?But you can't beat yourself up like that.It kills me,"

Harry sniffled.

"I love you too."he said.

"I know,I do too.We're soulmates,"

Harry laughed.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

I have a sequel,that will not be published until August. or july

umm its called "forest runaways" ok guess

uHmm keywords:

america

new york

forest

apparation

new life

voldemort is not dead

oh no british

19 years later

rip voldemort 2017?

haha.bye!

hole you enjoyed this book.