ministry

"Any use of a Unforgivable Curse will recieve you a life sentence in Azkaban."Ministry of Magic,1717.

Ron already knew this.He thought he was pretty sharp and flexible,but boy,was he wrong.So was Harry,thinking he was too,sharp and flexible.

Ron,the stupid git he was,did successfully cast the Imperius Curse on Hermione.She would have dissapproved of him using it,wholey,but since she was the victim her mind was in a calm trance.Her eyes making eye contact skill,still talking,still smart.

Harry walked in the corridors right next to Ron and Hermione.He knew something was up.Hermione herself was not obsessed with anyone (that he knew of) and was furious with Ron one week ago.He knew that it took her some time to forgive,but this?

Truth be told,he was bloody confused.Confused about Ginny,who was now staring at him and saying hello more often.She winked at him too;and Harry blushed profusely.He was confused about Ron,who was bloody mad at Hermione too.Or,used to.Ron didn't even talk to him anymore,or say hello.

Hermione,he was most confused at.Apart from the fast forgiveness,she somehow turned into another Lavender Brown Overnight!

He was now,confused about this 'platonic' relationship Ron and Hermione were having.He too thought you were perfectly fine loving someone in a relationship,but being platonic.

Who needs children?

But he did want some of his own.2 max—unless they're triplets or quadruplets.Maybe he would adopt,and spare the child a horrible family just as he did.

Then,he was confused about Draco ( i ship drarry too) and Ginny.Had she warmed up to him,or had he warmed up for her?Was he a knew person now?Had he never had a Death Mark like Harry had anticipated?

He walked into them snogging,and barfed.Now he knew Ginny was just being the friendly old Weasley she was.

He was alone.Even Neville and Luna had kicked it off and were together.So,the boy who lived was now by himself,Like he was when he was eleven.

The Half-Blood Prince was sadly his only companion,whoever he was.So was Slughorn,and Dumbledore..I guess.

He had now lost both his eyebrows in Apparition classes,and he looked idiotic.How better was it now for him to be alone and laughed at by children 6 years younger than him?

Now,he was confused about girls.

(filler chapter sorry mah duddess)

Which one did he like better?

Ginny.

Long red hair.Brown eyes.Smooth skin,pretty face.Sassy,fierce,bold,and kind.Also Rons brother,that would be a win-win.

Not so much anymore,since he wasn't necessarily friends with Ron.

But what about Cho?

Long,black hair,smooth skin,pretty face.Sensitive,very attached.kind.No win-win.

He thought and contemplated.Then,it hit him so hard he fell back as if somebody mentally forced it.(elevennn in harry poTTERRr? stranger things sorry) He would have no chance,though,since Hermione couldnt get her bloody soft hands off Ron.

He groaned and walked off to Potions after his long thought.

"Late,Mr.Potter?"said Slughorn."Ah,I'll give you a excuse.But don't expect me to go easy on you!"

Harry half-smiled,and sat down in his usual spot next to Parvati.

"I think Harry here could whip up some Amortentia for an example and tutor,can't you Harry?"said Slughorn,again.

Harry mentally slapped himself,nodded,and got back up.He made the potion quickly,scanning the Prince's book.

"Alright,done."

He smelled it,and smelled about 20 smells thrown at him.

It smelled of: Treacle tar,hair,broomstick handle,he smelled robes,old textbooks,new books,parchment,a quill,vanilla,lemongrass,freshly mowed grass? (She smells like Ron)

"Harry?"said Slughorn.He looked up and shook his head.The whole class stared and someone yelled: "WHAT DOES HE SMELL?"

Treacle tar,hair,and a broomstick handle he knew was Ginny.Robes—-that smelled like someone?old textbooks?—Cho.

But what surprised hin the most was new books,parchment,quills,vanilla,lemongrass,freshly mowed grass?Hermione?

How was he attracted to her if he doesn't know hes attracted to her?how does that work?

Then,it occurred.He did like her..years of platonic relationships wouldn't do him no good.

"Hey Harry."said a round,pink faced boy.Neville smiled at him and plopped down next to him."Hey Neville,"Harry replied hastily.

"Can you make me a potion,please?Polyjuice."

Harry nodded."Sure.Just get me the hairs and all."

Neville squeaked."I was hoping you would do that.

Neville squeaked again:"Hermione's hair."