Chapter 1

"Get up london shit you have a long day , oh yeah don't forget to come home straight after school. no hanging out."

  I wasn't  a regular

teenager I had "priorities"  taking care of myself and my mother,and boy was I exhausted every day, but  if I dare told my mom I would get penalized for my actions.

   " mama I got to stay after school today I missed my pre graduation test don't you want me to graduate and do better than you like you always told me?" I tried to explain.

" bitch don't use that line aginst me. no I don't  want you to be successful. and no I dont want you to be better than me, why? so you could grow up and resent me like every body else." My mother explained.

  "no I just ....nevermind."I replied. 

"be home are you will get the business." My mother replied bluntly.walking out of my room.

Going to school everyday was my way of being free. from my mom. My two sisters left at age 18 I was only  7 I was afraid and alone. I never knew why they left but my mother always told me they were bitches and never followed  the rules. but I can't believe mama she has two sides to her. the one I love so very much,and the one I resented.

"London where were you yesterday?you missed the pretest." My best friend kimbella asked.

"I was at the doctor's office." I lied. I wasn't at the doctor's office I was doing "business" I hated my job , but mama says its fast money and it pays bills. I was a prostitute. mama said I gotta use what I have to get what I want. I first started to prostitute at 10 I hated it so much but I had to do it I had no choice.

"well it was easy and guess what? your boy friend was looking for yo stuckup ass" kimbella told me. oh anfernee was a boy that was like every other nigga I paid no attention to. I had other things to worry about.

" that's not my boyfriend I pays no attention to him. he's lame and annoying." I said.

"girl please dont play hard to get." Kimbella said. I was just bout to spazz out until the bell rang for class. When you don't want time to fly it does. that means I was soon to be home and go to "work" I didn't want to do it, but I had too.

"alright we bout to get some pizza and go to the lenox mall afterwards you coming London?" kimbella asked.

" naw she aint coming she scary and she a good girl. good girls aint no fun" Anfernee said. I knew if I stayed a minute later out the house my ass was grass as a matter of fact I knew I was liable to get the business.

" bish whet imma stay with yall today but tommorow I can't alright?" I said  knowing in the back of my mind my mom was about to fuck shit all the way up, but I was sick and tired of this shit tonight was the night I stood up for myself.