£p3 Familia face , The enemy has arivived

Lux thought to himself as they were walking to school even more after five months on September 25 right after the Harvest Moon when he had to make Kurumi submit to him after Lux did felt even more uncomfortable living with the four of them now since he had to sexually grope Moi & Yūki , Kurumi when their curses activated as they were walking to school. Jin was on the edge of town & lit a smoke as he greeted the Extermination members from the Hero Clan who were Takashi & Shiba while holding the hilt of a sword that was sticking out of the ground while he was smoking said " well so it looks like the village doesn't expect Lux to keep Mio's threat level down to just observational class" Takashi said bluntly " are you kidding it's our duty as the Hero Clan to Exterminate Demons & everyone/ thing that's a threat to humanity" Shbia didn't say anything just leaned against a tree with a closed eye smirk , Jin continued to talk very well then yanked his sword out of the ground,then said "good luck because remember this both Lux & Mio are not gonna willingly rollover & die without a fight with their companies just keep that in mind how out gunned you're ....then as he was walking away oh & Takashi tell Lux I said hey even though he never knew my name while we traveled together" after Jin was done talking left.

After Jin left Takashi spoke " so what do you think we should do Shbia we don't know if he's gonna tell them about our arrival here in town" Shbia spoke " I highly doubt that it seemed more like he is gonna go to the village & to talk with the village elders about the situation, that seems more like Jin Toujou speed then drag his heels & run around looking for them but that's just a theory of mine & that's what I'd do".

Else where in the sky Lars watched the whole thing then said "this is gonna be interesting". After Yahiro got to school & saw Mio & Yūkai , Kurumi talking also saw Lux was a sleep walked past the three of them & woke him up after  Yahiro pulled his chair out from under him after he did a few seconds Lux was a hundred percent awake after he was Yahiro said " tonight the six of us need to have talk" then walked away from me as he did Mio & Yūki, Kurumi ran over to see if Lux was fine as they were Lux's screamed to get them to quit being so worried . As I got up apologized to them "look I'm sorry, after I stood my chair back up then sat down said " Yahiro is gonna come to our house because he has something to tell us" Mio asked " so what does he want to talk about"? I just shrugged beats the hell outa me".

A few hours later school was out as the five of us were walking home bumped into Yahiro then after we  did got home Lux was  blunt & said " what do you want to talk about" Mio & Yūkai, Kurumi , Maria all were in agreement Lares spoke " ok try & relax looks like both the Hero Clan has now classified Mio for extermination because her powers are drawing low & mid class Demons even though Lux has been going out & take care of them" I looked pissed then said "dammit as I poked some holes in the wall with my index finger then stopped, uh chuckled then apologized sorry about that , and I thought that I was doing ok at keeping the Demons count here to a average amount , but so now the Clan gonna kill us both at once since you guys already know why I originally came here for" Lares spoke " also a familiar face you know Lux met the Extermination team telling them that you & Mio weren't just gonna rollover & die because your companions Kurumi,Yūki ,Maria" I thought then spoke " you mean the person who that met them was a man with a sword" Lars nodded then spoke " his name is Jin Toujou" Lux chuckled I can't believe I forgot that man's name , so he told them to back off or the extermination team would deal with more then just Mio and me , or something like that" Lares just nodded "that's my guess, just to be safe stay sharp, as Lares was leaving , said good luck you guy" after he did as they were gonna have a conversation among ourselves herd me open my bag then yank a pair of headphones out that looked like skulls as I was gonna put them on everyone said " this is serious we need to talk about what to  do against the extermination team when they comes here" Lux chuckled then said " simple I'm gonna do what I'm great at leave here then hide somewhere else that crawling with Demons that's my plan , after I said that Mio walked up to me and slapped me , what I told you already why I was here in the first place well since it getting dicey I'm leaving here " then put the head phones on and turned my MP3 player on then pretended to fall a sleep as I did listened to some Jazzy & Punk, Rock music on very low so I'd be able to listen to what they were planning.

Two hours after they were done talking about their plans to counter the extermination team got up and took my head phones off and put them away "so that was the plan" got up and walked outside to stretch as  I could  sense the presents of someone near the house as I did saw out the corner of my eye a lance and a few arrows were coming at Lux really fast as they were Lux managed to have enough time to materialized his sword and stopped them . As Lux held his sword over his shoulder said " come on out , as I spoke the lance disappeared back into its owners hand , oh well , bent down and picked one of the arrows up still holding his sword over his shoulder covering his back as he then went back inside as Lux did made his sword disappear , that was a bother some everyone came down to see what was going on looks like Jin talking to your guy's village Yūki and  Kurumi was a bust" they asked " what do you mean" Lux jabbed the arrow into the table "I mean this , as I broke the arrow while it was still sticking out of the table I was gonna go for a walk to stretch some until I was attacked by someone throwing a lance and someone shooting arrows at me". After I spoke