2) My Name is Steele

My name is Agent 097: Steele, a highly trained Crescent Assassin. I have been on many top secret missions and I've succeeded in every one of them. I was widely known for my scar that stretched from the top of my right eyebrow, across my face, down to the bottom of my left cheek. Officials and Agents would casually refer to me as 'that talented kid with the scar', and I got used to it.

Twenty one years ago, my mother named me Enzo Eldridge before she passed away, giving birth to me. From that day on, my father decided I was the reason she was no longer breathing. It wasn't my fault though, but I learned, the hard way, that it was.

The day I ran away from home, eight years ago, the police searched high and low for me, but I made sure to keep a low profile for several months, until one strange looking man took me in, and later suggested I become a recruit in his organization, so here I was. He was an Assassin but I didn't even know what that meant back then.

That night I decided to tear my heart away, and dump all those useless human feelings and emotions down the drain. I was ready to become emotionless-

-Senseless.

From that day onward, I was no longer Enzo. I was no longer that little boy who would cry himself to sleep. I became Steele; the heartless, brutal, dutiful Steele.