What's Mine is Mine (G!P Lauren)

Summary: Lots of colorful language.

Lauren pinned Normani to the wall forcefully, crashing their lips together and sliding her tongue into her mouth.

They had been going out for 3 months before Normani found out about Lauren's condition and ever since then she loved it when Lauren fucked her. Hard.

Of course, they made love too, but it was always a special treat when Lauren dominated her. She loved feeling completely and utterly taken and she could tell that tonight was gonna be one of those nights.

Normani moaned, opening her mouth eagerly and sucking Lauren's tongue as she pushed her harder into the wall. She could feel her getting hard, and it caused her to shudder in anticipation of what was to come. They kissed hungrily, moaning into each other's mouths as their hips bucked into each other.

"Fuck, Lauren. I need you. now," Normani hissed when she broke away from the kiss.

Lauren smirked, reaching around to palm Normani's ass while she ground her throbbing member against her pussy.

"You want this?" she teased, sucking harshly on Normani's neck and tugging her earlobe between her teeth as she rubbed against her. Normani nodded furiously, burying her face into Lauren's neck as she felt her wetness soaking through her spanx.

"You want my fucking cock? Huh, slut? You want me to fuck you?" Lauren moved her free hand to grope roughly at Normani's breast as she brought their lips together in sloppy kiss.

Tongues slid against each other messily and Normani was panting as the friction to her clit worked her just to the edge of release, but not close enough bring her over the edge.

"Fuck, yes baby. I want your cock. I need it. Please," she whined, wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck and pushing herself harder against the growing bulge.

Suddenly, Lauren pulled away, drawing a frustrated groan from Normani until she saw her hands working on the belt and zipper of her jeans.
Lauren loved being on Cheerios, but after she finally came clean to Coach Lovato about her...extra appendage, she was exempt from having to wear the uniform constantly.

Normani quickly unzipped her skirt and tugged down her ruined spanx, lazily rubbing her clit as she watched Lauren's pants drop to the ground. Next were her special briefs and Lauren moaned as the cool air hit her penis as she pulled them down and off.

She stroked her hand up and down her shaft, watching Normani touch herself. She'd worked two fingers inside her dripping cunt and was using her other hand to pinch a nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"Stop it." Lauren's hands instantly stilled as she caught the glint in Normani's eyes and heard the force behind her words.

"You're such a dirty little slut, aren't you? You couldn't even wait for my cock?" Lauren spit, as stepped closer to the brunette, smacking her hands away and sliding the tip of her hard on through Normani's folds.

Normani's hips bucked as Lauren circled her clit with her dick, pushing the tip against her entrance teasingly. She reached down to guide Lauren inside, whimpering when Lauren simply pulled away again.

"Oh, no. Only good little sluts get to be fucked by my cock. Did you think you could just get away with starting without me?" Normani shook her head frantically, feeling her own juices sliding down her thighs. She was so turned on.

Lauren moved forward again, rubbing her cock between Normani's pussy lips, coating herself in the wetness she found there. "Don't move," she warned, as she grabbed Normani's hips and began moving her back and forth along her shaft.