Mutual Appreciation (G!P Normani)

Summary: Lauren has never seen G!P Normani masturbate before, and decides to ask her. Things begin to escalate, and before they know it, they've changed their lazy Sunday into a fuck Sunday.

( )

Lauren bit her lip as she stared at Normani's crotch, the bulge of her penis noticeable underneath her boxers. It occurred to her that she never saw Normani masturbate during the whole of their relationship, and she was curious as to how her girlfriend jerked off. Or what she fantasizes about when she fisted her hands around her thick, meaty cock.

As for herself, she would think about Normani's pulsing member nailing her pussy on the days where she was feeling really horny and the brunette wasn't there to take care of her needs. She wondered if Normani still got herself off even though they were already in a relationship. And if she thought of pounding her snatch if she did.

Normani's dick was impressive, though, and Lauren loved being fucked by it. She loved having her hole stretched out and filled by that prick. To think that being a former Celibacy Club President, and now having long graduated from high school, she loved having sex with Normani a lot. Normani was really sweet when it came to making love to her, slow and deep and passionate, but she also loved the days where they would fuck with wild abandon. How Normani would nail her into their bed, relentlessly shoving her cock inside her pussy.

Just the mere thought made Lauren's eyes darken, and she licked her lips as she leaned her head on Normani's shoulder and started to trace the outline of her penis.

"Whoa there," Normani laughed, but she didn't stop Lauren's ministrations. "I thought today was supposed to be a lazy Sunday?"

Lauren just hummed and rubbed her palm against the tent in Normani's boxers, the bulge thickening underneath her touch. The brunette sighed and kissed her forehead, and Lauren giggled as she squeezed Normani's member.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" Lauren husked, still palming Normani's dick.

"Y-you know I'll do anything for you, Lauren," Normani groaned and bucked her hips to feel more of Lauren's hand.

Lauren smiled and moved to straddle Normani's lap, rubbing her panty-clad sex against the thickness of the brunette's member. She leaned down and sucked on Normani's earlobe, then whispered, "I want you to masturbate for me."

Normani's eyes widened and Lauren smirked as she ground her hips downwards, feeling her panties get drenched at the thought of her girlfriend fucking herself using her hands. She wondered what high school Lauren would think of her, getting all kinky and horny for Normani to shove her cock inside her cunt.

They had a healthy and active sex life, and she loved how Normani was always open to her ideas.

"I want to watch you touch your cock, all hard and twitching for me. I'll touch my pussy for you too," Lauren rasped, and when Normani's eyes darkened with lust and her breathing grew erratic, she knew that she won. "I'll shove my fingers inside my juicy cunt while thinking of your meaty prick plowing me into the mattress."

"Fuck, that's so hot," Normani panted and gritted her teeth as she ground her crotch upwards, dick twitching and fully hard by now. "You want to do this now?"

"Mmhmm. Masturbate for me, Mani..." Lauren moaned and scrambled off her girlfriend's lap.

Normani groaned, unclasped her bra and quickly pulled down her boxers, her thick and veiny shaft springing free. Lauren panted, her pupils dilated as she watched the brunette's cock teeter in between her legs. Her pussy gushed out cum, and she took off her shirt and pulled down her soaked and ruined panties and threw it at Normani, to which the brunette caught easily.