REAL LIFE

I got a taxi to my place. Toby would lose his shit if he doesn't see me soon. I don't doubt he will call my parents if I don't go home.

When I got there, the flat was a mess. Everyone was sleeping on the living room, lying on wherever they could. Some were just sitting.

I tiptoed my way to my room, realizing I'm not ready for a scolding from four people. Speaking of, where is Alec?

Oh well, he can't be here all the time. That's one less scolding.

Testing my awesome stealth skills, I didn't make any sound as if I was in the movie A Quiet Place. I got into my room and slowly closed the door.

When I closed the door completely, I turned around, silently cheering myself while my eyes are closed in happiness.

"Ehem."

I was happy dancing when I heard a cough. I slowly fluttered my lids open to see who made the sound.

On the edge of my bed was a sitting Alec.

His hair was messy and his shirt was all wrinkled like he just woke up. "Hi, Alec." I blurted out as I straightened my posture.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, awkwardly smiling. "Same as the others." He answered coldly.

He stood up and walked towards me. I backed away, only for my back to hit the wall. This is some cliche shit. He cornered me and trapped me between his arms.

"Where have you been?" He whispered, his voice all deep and husky. I couldn't help it. I laughed.

I laughed so loud, slapping his chest in the process. "Are we in Fifty Shades of Grey? Oh my god! I can't— HAHAHAHA."

Alec just over all looked confused as he watched my wriggling and laughing body on the floor like a worm splat with salt.

I heard footsteps rushing toward the room and laughed more. I'm fucked. That's what this is. I'm laughing because I'm fucked. Name a better coping mechanism, I'll wait.

Someone rushed inside the room first. It was obviously my loving friend, Toby.

"VALERIE GODDAMN PIERCE YOU— What the fuck is that?" Toby asked as he stared in confusion at my laughing form as well.

"You tell me." Alec answered as he smiled watching me laugh my ass off. The other three came as well, all looking the same as others.

I laughed for a great deal of five minutes. Non-stop. It ended in a point where I don't even know why I'm laughing.

"Are you done now?" Kento asked as I breathed my last laugh. "Yeah." I answered... before laughing again.

"She definitely lost it." Lance muttered.

"Is anyone else like really confused but really genuinely concerned right now?" Alex asked.

When I'm sure I was done laughing. I sat on the floor.

"Oh! Toby!" I shouted. "You have to help me clean! Tom is coming with Harrison!" I said cheerfully and stood up.

I hugged him. "We're okay! We're okay, Toby!" I screamed and jumped. Toby confusedly jumped with me. "What?" He held my shoulders and prevented me from jumping again.

"Okay, Okay. Val, stop! Tell me what the hell happened and where the hell have you been these past 2-3 days." I pressed my lips together and shrugged. "I crashed at Rachel's because I was such a mess and I miss her. And Tom and I talked. We worked things out. And we said that we wanted to start something new. We'll start to be friends again and see how things go."