1. Embarrassing Friend

Blake P.O.V

''When I look into your eyes. It's like watching the night sky, or a beautiful sunrise, theirs so much they hold'', I sang while strumming on my old beat up guitar. This song always reminds me of the one person I will never get a chance of having, Miles. The name just sends the butterflies crazy in my stomach, I sighed to myself wishing he would just notice me.

''And I won't give up, on us even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love'', I moved my fingers across the fret board in the timing until I was inturpted. ''Honey it's time for dinner'', Daddy smiled down at me. I was sat in the back garden under the tree, thinking about Miles. I stood up holding onto his hand as we walked into the kitchen together, Dad was digging into his noodles and I sat infront of mine twirling my fork around.

''I heard you signing, sounds like someone has a crush", Dad sent a wink my way only to get a flick to the head by Daddy. ''Leave him alone, who's the lucky boy'', Daddy spoke up staring at me deperately. ''I don't have a crush on anyone'', I said cleary and they both believed me but Dad smirked to himself and went back to devouring his food as my phone beeped.

Jessica: Can I come over and chill with you? xoxo

Me: Of course bubbles, see you soon! ;'3 x x

''Can Jessica come over and hang?'', they both nodded as soon as I said the name. They treat her like their own daughter, shes my best friend so they love her as much as they love me. ''Hey mother fuckers'', she squeaked walking right into our house. ''You was waiting right outside the door as you asked to come over didn't you?'', I rolled my eyes and she blew me a kiss as a reply.

''Lets go upstairs'', Dad whipsered into Daddys ears while placing a kiss on his lips. Jess started faking an orgasm and they sent us glares before running off upstairs, they were like little children. ''Can we watch spongebob?'', I squealed while running off into the living room turning it on.

''Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?", The Pirate asked and I screamed the reply making Jess crack up laughing as we both sang the theme tune giggling like little school children. We settled down shortly afterwards and cuddled up on the couch. ''So, when are you going to ask your lover boy out?'', she asked in completely seriousness.

I tensed in her arms and she looked into eyes worried. ''He won't say no, at school tomorrow ask him'', she placed her lips to my cheek. How did she know I liked miles? ''You make it obvious", she rolled her eyes. ''Oooh Miles, ugh mmm yeah'', she grinded on me making me flush dark red. "Stop it'', I whipsered embarassed. She always embarasses me, especially infront of boys and my parents.

~

It was already the next day and I was a nervous wreck in the hall, I need to find Jake or anyone to sleep with to calm my nervs. I refused to ask Miles out so Jessica decided to go and embarass me even more by asking him out for me! Sometimes I wonder why we're best friends when she makes my life hell, but she does it because she loves me. At least he will find out about how much I love him, I've loved him for three fucking years.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, lips pressed against my neck as I let out a moan. ''Jake'', I whispered turning around in his arms. We were a friends with benefits type thing. ''Keep quiet'', he whispered and pulled me into the janitors closet, I pressed my lips to his and decided Kissing was as far as it was going to go.

Jess P.O.V

I explained everything to Miles, about how much Blake wanted him for three or more years and I deserve a medal. We was searching the halls for Blake, I wish he would just stop being a big baby and come out and talk to Miles as it's not that hard. ''I told him to wait right here'', I sighed starring at his locker. ''I guess he doesn't want me", I saw a painful emotion flash across his eyes and i made a mental note to kick Blakes ass later.