1

“I got the spray cans get the club and lets go” Eliot whispered to Jackson. They went to The principal's house and Eliot started writing bad slurs and Jackson hit the principles car with a golf club. “Hey! What are you kids doing?!” The principle came out yelling. Jackson and Eliot threw down their stuff and started running. Police sirens could be heard from a distance. Jackson tripped and fell on the street scrapping up his knee and twisting his ankle. Eliot turned back hearing the police get closer “Eliot just go. It’s better i get caught than you.” Jackson sat up and looked down at his bleeding knee. Eliot went back to him “Either neither of us get caught or both of us get caught” Eliot Helped jackson up “You think they’ll be easier on us if we just surrender? I can’t walk” Jackson said. “We can make it. I’ll help you. Get on my back” Eliot helped jackson up and he ran as fast as he could with Jackson on his back. “Stop! Hands where I can see them!” The police had got them. “I’m sorry” Jackson whispered. Next thing Eliot knew he and Jackson were thrown on the floor being beaten and handcuffed by the police and taken to jail.

“Mr.Eliot! Wake up!” The teacher hit the desk and Eliot snapped out of his memory/dream and woke up. “Y-yes Mrs.Preston” Eliot stayed awake for the rest of class. The final bell rang signaling that class and school had ended. Eliot was putting his books into his bookbag as his friend, Lily came over to his seat. “You’re luck she didnt give you detention” She said “yea yea i know.” Eliot yawned “You need some coffee.” She smiled “only if your buying” He joked “alright its a d- its settled” Lily smiled and grabbed Eliot’s hand pulling him out of the school.

They were walking to the coffee shop ad stopped in front of it when Lily’s phone went off. She checked her phone “Everything alright?” Eliot asked “Im so sorry but my parents need me at home, maybe we can get coffee some other time?” She smiled weakly “sure” Eliot smiled “i’ll see you later?” Eliot noded. Lily placed a kiss of his cheek and Eliot immediately felt awkward and uncomfortable “Uh” he Scratched his neck. Lily blushed and walked away.

Eliot stood there for a moment before walking inside. he was stood in line, glancing over the types of coffee, he knew what he wanted, but maybe he wanted to be different today. As he begins approached the counter a group of girls shove past him and almost knock him over but a pair of arms holds him before he could hit the ground. "Woah! Are you okay?" Eliot quickly pushes away from the boy and nods. "I'm fine thanks.." he looks at the male and gives a small smile. "Jax. My name is Jax." He holds out his hand to the shaken up boy. "Eliot." He grasps the hand and firmly shakes it. “That’s a nice leather jacket, jax” Eliot think back to Jackson. His leather jacket. The Vandalism they did together. “Hey. you gonna answer me or not?” Jax snapped his fingers in front of Eliot’s face. He snapped out of his thoughts “oh um, i can get my own drink but thanks anyways” “okay.” Jax handed the cashier his credit card “and put whatever he wants on my card too.” Jax smiled. Eliot ordered his drink and thanked jax for paying. Once they got their drinks “Wanna sit with me?” Jax’s smile made Eliot’s stomach fill with butterflies. They sat at a table close to the door.

“So, guess those girls really needed coffee, huh?” Jax took a sip of his iced coffee “y-yea. I guess.” Eliot looked down at his drink “Did you ever know this guy named jackson?” He blurted out “jackson? Vandalist jackson? Me and him used to be best friends, then one day this stupid kid came and started becoming jackson’s new best friend and i was just pushed to side. If I ever meet that kid I swear to god."

A/N: really wanted to write something for wattpride cause pride month is something that is really important to me and closeted kids cant really participate much so this was a good way for me to sort of join in on pride month. thank you  sophiajinstories for making my wonderful cover