chapter 17

Hey guys

Dadi : " anika I know what shivaay did is wrong but I wanted you to know that he did that because of me only ,it's my upbringing only "

Anika: "what"

Dadi :"yea putter, I only told him to give important to family, infact I  only thought him NKK.
It happened when shivaay was 7 years old 

Flash back

8 years old shivaay come running towards dadi ,with a big smile on his face .

Dadi: Shivaay what happened , your smiling and looking very happy.

Shivaay: dadi , Siddharth and arvind call me play cricket with them . I am going dadi .

Dadi: "one min Shivaay, take Omru with you too , they just came from London right, so it will be good if  you take them to meet your friends , you can all play together.

Shivaay :"but dadi , how can I .I already asked Siddharth, he told me Omru are younger than us and there is a chance they may get hurt and they both don't know cricket too , so there is a chance we may loose because of them , so no dadi I am not going to take them with me"

Rudra: "but if you go , we may feel bored , dadi tell shivaay bhiya to play hide and seek with us "

Om : " ha , if you want we can draw or paint together,please dadi tell shivaay to play with us "

Dadi: "Shivaay play with Omru .they are your brothers  ,as a elder brother it's your duty to look after them"

Shivaay: "but dadi , Siddharth and arvind will be waiting for me . They are my best friends , infact I know them longer than I know Omru .

Dadi: "I know putter but Omru are your blood,they are your family. shivaay you should give importance to your family and blood than a outsider . i know Siddharth and arvind are your friends but they are not your blood nor your family. Infact Siddharth dad is your bade papa rival , so that means  Siddharth is your rival too.  you shouldn't keep friendship with him after all they are our rival family .and arvind dad is a just manager , they are middle class ,lower than us. If you keep friendship with him than our society will say :see a oberio heir is friend with middle class boy . And shivaay it will be insult to us . Now tell me do you want to insult our family.

Shivaay: no dadi, I won't here after I won't play with Siddharth and arvind. Come on Omru let's play.

11 year shivaay come running towards his dadi .

Shivaay: "dadi look dad brought me a new video game for winning a all rounder in school and you know what both mam dad promise me that they will take me out for dinner and ice cream.

Dadi:" that's nice putter."

Om : "dadi,shivaay bhia is very lucky both choti maa and choti papa love him very much but  see I too won all rounder award but my parents are always fighting instead of congratulating me.  He said running towards his room crying. Ru followed him

Dadi: " what I have feared is happened, now Omru is feeling tej and janavi didn't love them. because they are not spending time with them where as both shakthi and pinky always spend their time with you. i feel like my family is breaking , I don't want Omru to feel unloved .

Shivaay:  "they won't dadi, I promise,here after I won't spend time with mom and dad. I will make sure Omru are happy always , I won't let anything harm them and our family." He said broking his new video game.

End of flash back.

Dadi: after that day, shivaay always spend time with Omru and prinku . He started to avoid both of his parents thinking that may hurt Omru , you know he even told pinky to not to come to his school, thinking Omru will miss janavi. He  sacrificed many things for the family and Omru .
He never wished anything for himself, he built a wall around himself. Then you came and broke all his walls , making him wish something for himself , please anika forgive him , I know he hurted you , but putter please forgive him . I don't want to see this family broken. Please putter adjust with him , he loves you so much ,only you can keep him happy. Please putter forgive him and accept him . I can't see him in pain anymore

Anika : " okay dadi  , I will forgive him but before that you have to answer my one question"

Dadi: " tell me dadi , if dadaji done the same things to you that shivaay done to me , will you able to forgive him or if prinku husband did the same things to prinku , will you tell prinku to forgive him too "

On seeing dadi silent , anika continued.

Anika: "no right , dadi I know my parents are not alive but if they are alive , do you think they will be happy seeing me like this . Tell me dadi , do you think my father could want me forgive shivaay after all the wrong he done to me .

Again dadi kept silent.

Anika: dadi I understand in what situation Shivaay grown up but dadi after marriage I am too his family right . Leave family dadi , he said he loves me ,is insulting and making me cry is the way of showing his love. Dadi he is a grown up man ,who knows what right and wrong , if he really thinks me of a family, he won't done that .I am always outsider to him dadi not only to him but also to you too.

Dadi: "no putter, I think you as  family "

Anika: no dadi ,if you really did you could be talking to shivaay about his wrong doings not to me about forgiving him .you know what dadi ,you want me to keep shivaay happy and solve the problem in family. I should not think about my self respect, what ever shivaay did , I should forgive him , this is what you are trying to say right dadi .

Thank you guys for all votes and comments, I am so happy to receive that much votes and comments without targets . Thank you once again . Please vote and comment. Suggestions are welcome too . like previous chapter no target, it's your wish only