chapter 9

On seeing shivaay anger the postman silently gave the letter and package to shivaay and left immediately.

Shivaay open the letter which is addressed to him ,he opened the letter ,only to get confused seeing anika name on it and it dated yesterday.

In the letter

Dear shivaay ,

Shivaay when you read this letter I won't be in this world .I know it's not easy to believe,even I cannot believe,i am doing this but you left me no choice. I loved you with my whole heart and trusted you blindly but you destroyed it ,no in fact you broke it with your own hands . you always promise me saying I am with you anika ,no matter what,you will find me standing beside you but you know what didn't do that shivaay , in fact you became problem in my life .why did you come in my life,because of you today I became weak to even live in this world. Can you believe it shivaay, the girl who stood against the whole world is now weak to live in this world. I am going Shivaay, i am going far away from you, I have to say one more thing to you are the first and last man I have ever loved or ever been with .I am not a characterless woman or a slut you describe me to be .and more thing there will be package with this letter .in that package there will be engagement ring and the bangles you brought me for .I don't want you think me as a gold digger. At lest while i am dying I want to die with some dignity and respect.

I always loved you but you turn that love into hated .I never thought I would found love but because of you I did . thanks for everything. Have a good life with pooja .take care of Omru . Tell gauri and bhaviya that I will miss them . please allow sahil to perform my last ritual. Good bye .

- Anika

With shaking hands shivaay opened the package. there as she said reside her engagement ring and bangle . He was confused,how came he can receive this letter when anika is safe inside his home. then he saw the date which is dated yesterday, so that means anika went to attend suicide but some how ranveer and prinku saved her life . The thought anika committing suicide make Shivaay wanted to shout and cry .he suddenly feel like throwing up .he immediately went to his washroom and throw up. After some who feeling some who better he opened all the taps and showers, once he make sure no sound could go out .he cried and shouted . He punched the near by wall until his knuckle become swollen and bruised. He don't know what to do , all the emotions he hide from all when anika went with sahil till the condition she put , hit him hard , how  much can he too take  , he  know he promised to be great wall shivaay Singh oberio but there is a limit for all and finally after reading that letter his limit break so he keep crying and crying until he passed out on the floor.

In oberio mansion

Both Omru are shocked by anika gesture but then they understand that their bhabhi had heard everything.

Anika :" I am a sorry, please forgive me .I thought you guys are supported shivaay. So I am anger on guys ,I feel like you guys too betrayed me . Please forgive me" . Anika cried.

Unable to see their bhabhi cry both Omru hugged her .

Rudra :  "bhabhi please don't cry ,it hurts to see you crying like this .and if you don't stop I will also start crying. You don't want to me cry right ."

On hearing rudra, anika somehow stopped crying.

Om : " hmm .now that like our bhabhi .now let me tell you something . We never knew shivaay take the sahil custody from you . If we know that we could have stopped him ,then we are shocked yesterday when shivaay say like that , before we could come out of the shock , choti papa called us ".

Rudra: "ha bhabhi believe us. You're like our mother, please don't ask forgiveness from us and please forgive us too for not reacting soon ".Om nodded to rudra speech while both their faces are covered with tears .

Anika on seeing them like this felt hurt and whipped their tears .

Anika : "okay stop crying .if you cry like this then the baby will think his or her cha chus are cry babies."

On hearing cha-cha from anika both Omru look at her and she nodded while smiling. Pinky and shakthi who witnessed this Union smiled. they know how much anika meant to Omru and how much omru means to anika .

Please vote and comment, thank you for all your votes and comments to previous chapter.
I really don't want to keep target but I am receiving very low comments. please comment. I don't care the vote , Its your comments which keep me writing. if I received more comments,i promise I will give you all tonight itself another update.