Chapter 3

this is the next chapter but the grammer is all over the place!!!!

please vote and coment! :)

^^^^^^

Chapter 3

*****************************

I woke up in the morning, still remembering the dinner we had yesterday.

I learned a lot about Maibel.

Yes, I call her Maibel but only in my mind. I've only known her for what, 5 hours now? So I do not want to freak her out by giving her a nickname.

She just moved here from LA to get a fresh start for some unknown reason. She seemed to avoid the topic by saying she needed to check on the cake.

She worked as a primary school teacher at Medway School, she teaches English to the grade 3 students. She goes on and on about them being little angels with wings and halos 'God bless them', were the words she kept on using whilst describing how cute and innocent they were.

However, from my experience, they were little devils that liked to make a mess and destroy everything around them- don't get me wrong, I love children, but by taking care of my sister in-law's ones ... Well, lets just say that I can barley keep myself from strangling them alive.

I stepped inside my car. It was 7:14 PM and I was late. The rain was pouring down from the night sky making the city seem grey and white.

I arrived at my destination, the studio. I stepped out of my car, unfolded my big umbrella, and ran inside.

Inside my mother greeted me, the mirror room already filled with dancers warming up to do their dance routines.

"Alex you are 8 minutes late! That is not expected from my assistant! You have to be at least 5minutes early! Oh I am disappointed!" my mother yelled slapping my shoulder

"Sorry mother, next time I will leave my house earlier." I replied politely.

"You better do Alex, you are supposed to be setting an example for the rest of the dancers and you are going to take over this place soon, I am not getting any younger." My mother smiled, revealing her dimples.

Her soft grey hair was tucked in a neat bun, not even a single hair out of place and she was wearing leggings and a leotard.

Although she was 51 years old, she still looked very young as she was a fit and healthy person.

My mother clapped her hands. "Come, come dancers! We have to practice our routines!"

The group of people around 18 to 25 gathered around my mother and me. "So today we are just going to go over our first routines, the one where you have to dance with partners, so one man has to go and choose one girl that you want to be partners with, go go!"

And that is what the people did. The ladies waited for the men to go and choose what partners they want to work with.

I obviously have to work with my mother and the dance group was in an even number anyway.

"Ok that is done, john and Mary stand over here please," my mother pointed at a spot on the wooden floor. "Peter and Alice you go and st....."

The door opened loudly and slammed shut, interrupting my mothers instructions.

" hello, sorry I am late, I did not know that classes started at 7:30" a very flushed girl panted.

My eyes widen, it was Maibel. What are the chances of her being in the same class I am assisting? One in a billion?