SHE'S ALL MINE

*AVI'S POV*
We finally got home and I was worn out. Devante dropped Niyah and Dalvin off at their house. When he got back he popped off his shoes, ran in the kitchen a grabbed me an ice pack. I told him I was fine but he insisted. It kinda hurt when I put it on but it started to help the pain. After about 30 minutes I felt better. I went upstairs to take a shower. He got in after me. He caught me when i had just put my bra on and then he picked me up and put me on the bed. He already had his boxers on and then he laid down. I smiled at him. I was feelin risky so I sat on him. He was feelin it so he startin feelin up on me. And I grab my phone and look at it and Devante says " Don't answer it." Then I say " It's ya bug friend. Something might have happened with Niyah and Dalvin. I bet he just being annoying but you never know. Just stay laying down cuz ian moving either." I answer the phone and say " What do you want Kci? I'm in the middle of something." I say winking at Devante and then roach head says " They got EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE. Help." I rolled my eyes and said "FIX IT YOUR SELF DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME SAY IM DOING SOMETHING. OR DO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IM DOING." Devante started to get hard when I got mad. For some reason he likes it when I get "fiesty." Kci said " aw shit you doin the same as they are too, aint you?" I said "AINT NONE OF YA FUCKIN BUSINESS. NOW HANG UP UGLY ASS DONE RUINED MY FUCKING ATTITUDE. YOU KNOW WHAT? I'LL HANG UP." As I did. I was so pissed. This nigga always ruining something. I put my phone down and rolled my eyes. The only thing that wasn't put down in the room was Devante's little-or should I say big friend was up. I didn't know if I wanted to fuck or fuck Kci up by spraying him with raid. Devante noticed that I was angry obviously so, he pulled me in by the waist and started kissing me. I kissed back and we starting making out. I grabbed my phone as we were kissing and started to play Stay by Jodeci. His voice was so sexy in the beginning. He was rubbin and feelin me all over. As he was rubbin me, he found his way to my kitty. Them crooked fingers really knew what to do. I was in heaven. I sat up after we worked me right then worked my magic with my hands. He was boutta bust and I got into position and next thing I knew his kids was on my tounge. Shidd after what we did I needed to shower again. So did he. So we did, then I put on sweats and his hoodie and as he was getting dressed he noticed that I was wearing his hoodie and he said " Is that my sweatshirt?" I nodded while smiling. He said and I swear he is so sweet " It's okay. It's looks better on you anyways." Then kissed my cheek. It was so huge I was swimming in it but it was sooo comfy. I wish I had some dick but after he bust he went soft. Anyways we did what we always do; Eat snacks and laugh like little kids. *SWITCHING TO NIYAH'S POV*
After Devante had dropped Dalvin and I off he took care of my scratches. He cleaned them up with some alcohol pads and let it dry. Then he gave me hickies on the other side of my neck. He was ready and went right for it. Ain't no kissin with Mr. Dalvin. I can't say that I didn't "Fight back" with him while he was givin me the hickies. When got to his room... He gave me hickies where only we could see. And then... AND THEN BITCH! He gave me that DE-GREAT dick. He was hittin from the back and spankin me at the same time. My moana were so loud that the neighbors could hear. Once we were done I called up Avi and told her what we did. Of course that's my bestie and she was excited for me then I asked her what Devante had did. Her attitude in her voice had changed real quick. She said "Kci's roach ass called as I was grindin on Devante. I had to yell at this nigga to not call me again because I actually have a life and he needs to worry about his own. And Vante and I was tryna fuck but he ruined it so he ended up fingering me instead. Not gonna lie... Them crooked fingers felt good as fuck." I said laughing " You should come over and chase kci with a knife." Avi said "Bitch we on our way." Then hung up. I was dead as hell.
*SWITCHING TO AVI'S POV*
"Vante! Vante! Get up, we're going to your house." I said happily. He got up and rubbed his eyes and said " H-Huh? Y-y-you drive I'm boutta pass out." I was like " " "Okay! Fine by me! Let's gooooooo." He said in his raspy voice "Okayyyyy. I'm comin mama, I'm comin." I was like a child going to a toy store. I don't know he still looked perfect after sleeping for hours on the couch. I was just layin down then looked a hot a mess. Anyways, I dragged him to the car. I drove to his house and saw Niyah I said "BITCHHH!" And I jumped in her arms. I'm a lot smaller than her, by 8 inches to be exact. Then she put me down and said " Is that is hoodie?" I said in excitement " Yup! And he said it looks better on me too 😁." Niyah said to me all sly like " Bitchhhhh. He whipped. I-Is his ass sleep walkin?" I turned around and said "OOP! Oh shit lemme go get him." I ran and grabbed his hand. He woke up and rubbed his eyes again, I just admired him while he did. I swear he is so fuckin cute. Niyah said " Awww I swear if ya'll don't get together I don't know what ima do with myself." Devante said as his eyes popped open " That reminds me of something! Be right back." Niyah and I looked at each other perplexed. He come back out with a ring box. I'm still confused as fuck. He comes up to me and says " I been meanin to ask you.." He takes a deep breath and says " Will you be my girlfriend?" BITCH I WAS SHOOK AND HAPPY. I almost cried. I hopped in his arms before he could put the ring on my favorite finger. Niyah said with tears in her eyes " My bitch growin up. I'm so happy for you." Then she calls Dalvin outside and asks him " You see how happy they are? And look at the princess ring in that box... WHERE THE FUCK MINE AT?!" Dalvin just laughs and says " Baby just wait. There is something on its way ;)" She was excited after that. Devante was still holding the ring. I was just so happy. I looked him in those gorgeous hazel eyes then kissed him. Life was great.
Then he asked if I wanted to move in with him.