Heart Attack

(424)227-3737... "The number to the Jodecidal Hotline, I can't believe I really have the number. Should I really dial it?" I said to my best friend, whenever crazy things like this happen I always turn to her. Shes the best at this. "Girl if you don't dial that damn number ima do it for you." Niyah told me with excitement. I swear she's a nut case. " Aiight damn ima do it. Good lordt I'm scared as shit." I said as I dialed the number. "YESS BEST FRIEND SHE GON TALK TO DEVANTE!!! OWWWW."  Niyah loud ass said in the back. "NIYAH SHUT YA TRAP I'M CALLING THEM!" I said with a little anger in my voice. " Oh shit my bad, I'll be quiet." Niyah called from the living room. "Thank you crackhead." I practically whispered in case Devante answered the hotline. I gasped as it stopped ringing and someone answered. I took a deep breath and said "Hello? Is the Jodecidal Hotline?" Jojo's Bald headed, annoying self answered and altered his voice some way some how and said "No, I don't know what that is sorry. Bye nugget." I sighed in dissapointment but I didn't give up because I was determined to talk to Devante. So I dialed again then Dalvin answered with the most feminine voice on earth and said "Hola puta!" Then hung up. I was perplexed, but again that didn't stop me. I dialed again then K-CI's bug eyed ass answered and was just breathing heavy like a damn pedo but did that shit stop me? HELLLL NO! I thought to myself " There is a chance that Devante would answer this time." My stubborn ass called one more time and said " Hello? Please tell me this is the Jodecidal Hotline." I was so worried that it wasn't and I was tricked again. To my surprise, Mr. Swing really answered. I damn near fainted when he said " Baby girl it has been the whole time. Those damn crackheads answered were pranking you and I told them it wasn't a good idea but they have less than half a brain cell so you know how it goes." He chuckled. My ass could not BELIEVE how deep his voice was. Sure I heard his voice in Jodeci songs but listening to him talk on the phone was a hold another thing. I put the phone on my shoulder and called out to Niyah and told her to come over to the kitchen. This bitch hopped off the couch and damn near fell. She rushed to me and said "WHAT HAPPENED AVI." I could hear Devante laughing as me and Niyah were swooning over his fine ass. I said to niyah" OH SHIT HE'S STILL ON!" Niyah said with that black girl ness in her voice "Girl talk to yo mans, I'm tryna get with Dalvin cute lookin self." I just laughed at her. I took the phone off my shoulder and asked him "D-Did you hear all of that?" Devante just laughed in the sweetest way possible and said "Every single word." I said with embarrassment in my voice " Sorry bout that hehe." Of course Devante is the smoothest of all smooth talkers and said " It's cool suga. Aye but look lemme getcho number and ya name. Maybe we can hang out soon." BITCH I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE. The Devante muthafuckin Swing wants to get my name, number and wants to hang out. I stuttered on the phone "M-My name is Avi and my n-number is (424)313-7787." Devante says "Ain't no need to stutter mama. I'll call you later on tonight okay?" When he called me mama I died and panties were like Niagra falls. I said in the girliest voice on earth "Okayyyy, talk to you later Za- I mean Devante." He said in a sultry voice "Bye Avi."
I was shook to the muthafuckin core.