Million dollar man

Hi, y'all...soooo this book, damn it was sgaisjdnsnjsmshsh, words can't explain how good it was, the story line was amazing and it left me speechless after each chapter, I couldn't wait for it to update! It isn't perfectly written, but at least it isn't cliche, this is the type of books I like reading and I can't believe there's a sequel!!! I can't wait to read it, so guys I definitely recommend everyone to read it, it has a bit of something for everyone, so y'all will love it, especially you action lovers this story is packed with it, and if it was made into a movie it would be totally bad-ass!! And omg I love Sebastian! *sighs*

So without further ado guys,

Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you: Million Dollar Man

Author: jnovak16

Status: Completed

Genre: Adventure

Blurb:

Gangs.

That was the one thing that had ruined Evelyn Summers life since the start.

With her brother being the leader of "The London's Eyes,"growing up in a world of cruelty was something Evelyn Summers had to become accustomed to.

But thing's about to get a whole lot worse.

Gangs are starting to form all over London- with the intention of destroying London's Eyes.

What will happen when the leader of the most powerful gang offers protection in exchange for Evie?

Will Evie be able to survive Sebastian King?

She just might have to- because as we all know, Sebastian isn't planning on letting her go any time soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! So go read this book right now, and thank me later, it's just soooo good! And also check out the authors other books, I'm sure there all equally good, and don't forget to show your appreciation to her by voting, commenting and the rest... And make sure to let me know what you're reading so I can also check it out! And if you want me to read your book comment below, ok that's it for now hope y'all liked this review after such a long time, I'm just getting used to it all again :)

Don't forget to

- Vote

-Comment

- Follow

- Enjoy :D