Twelve

I slept just fine, better than usual, so when I turn around to see three boys watching me, I feel like jumping out of my skin, and I scream out loud in shock. "Crap, we're sorry," Sehun said, trying not to be smiling as I pull the covers up over my shoulders. "We bring breakfast," Kyungsoo said as he had Jongin open the door further to show the tray. Kyungsoo is like the mother hen; the thought makes me smile slightly because I think he'll probably won't like that nickname, I better keep it to myself.

"Is there room for more?" Junmyeon asks as he comes in holding another tray, and Chanyeol holds up a bag of fruits: "We want to eat brekkie with you." As Kyungsoo places the tray on my lap, he chirped as I look down on the glass of juice and the cup of coffee with three slices of toast and two different jam types next to it, along with some butter. Jongin lays down by my feet, and Kyungsoo sits down next to me, leaning against the headboard.

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Junmyeon sit down around the bed, each taking a cup and a fruit.

I blink at them and blush. "Why are you blushing?" Sehun smirked: "We that handsome?" He adds, looking mischievous. I knew what he was doing, Sehun was the most careful of the group beside Kyungsoo, but he was also the most sneaky: "Oh okay, so look at this bed, I have five guys draped over my bed and I'm in a t-shirt, and panties." I point at my T-shirt, and now I see the boys blush: "Only panties?" Jongin says, propping himself up on his elbows: "Can we see." But Chanyeol slaps his chest, so he spills his coffee on himself: "Look what you did." He complained as Kyungsoo got up and hurried to help Jongin before he got it all over the bed, Jongin is giving Chanyeol a death stare as his white t-shirt is now brown.

I watched Jongin for a second too long, and he got cocky by it, pulled the shirt over his head, and clearly decided to be smart. "Put something on!" The boys say in unison, and Jongin takes the first thing possible: a crop top, and I find myself giggling. "I can pull this off," He says and looks oddly proud.

I smile as I sip on my coffee, and the day before comes crawling back into my head, and I know now why they insisted on breakfast in bed, but if I'm wrong, I'll be embarrassed: "Chanyeol told you." I say. And I feel their eyes on me before they try to play off the fact that he hadn't, but I give them a knowing look. Before my eyes connect with Chanyeols, I can tell he feels slightly caught because he dodges my eyes: "I'm sorry," he mutters. And I smile gently as I watch the rest of them: "It's apparent to me who my true friends really are now." I say gently and look down into my cup: "Well, we'll be your new friends." Kyungsoo said, sitting back down: "Some are more than friends, though." Jongin teased, and I gave him a look, I looked around the bed, and some look embarrassed, and some look annoyed with Jongin but Sehun.

Sehun smiled at me, and I feel happy that my accidentally flashing turned into a new set of friendships. I sip on my coffee; "We have all agreed not to acknowledge your friends." Chanyeol joked, and Sehun spoke: "And if you want to stay here for the rest of the summer, we'll happily have you." They all smiled at me, and I nodded: "May I abuse you for three more days?" I ask.

They chuckle together before they smile at me. I feel like I need to repay them somehow: "How about I cook dinner tonight?" I ask, and they nod in approval as Kyungsoo walks back into the room; "She's cooking tonight!" Sehun smiled: "What? why?" He asked, surprised. And the others laughed: "As thanks." I smile as I now notice that Jongdae isn't around; "Where is Jongdae?" Junmyeon smiles, and finishing his cup: "He has to work, so he'll be leaving for a while, but he'll be back." Junmyeon smiled at me. "Wait, has he left already?" I ask, and Junmeyon smiles as he shakes his head: "I don't think he'd leave without saying goodbye to you." He smiled widely.

I hand Kyungsoo the tray, and jump up from the bed, and instantly realize my mistake. "Fuck." I mutter as the boys are now seeing my ass; I immediately try to cover myself but, Junmyeon is at my side, wrapping a blanket around me as the guys laugh at my embarrassment. Junmyeon is standing very close to me, and holding the sheet; "Maybe you want to hold it." He says softly, looking away when I grasp that we were standing there in silence and staring into each other's eyes. I grab the blanket and hold it to myself as I walk over, embarrassed to my bag and pull out a pair of shorts.