#6

-(Y/N's POV)-

Plies. Plies. Plies.

The smooth, cool feel of the bar under my already sweat-filled palm. My knees aching every time I dipped...and slowly came up. No matter. I will eventually warm up. 

Just don't think about it.

Tondu front. Tondu side. Tondu back.

Repeat.

Don't think about how  the iron had seared your skin.

No. No don't-

All the memories flooded back. The twisted creatures of colors you could never comprehend before. The vivid, deafening sounds that filled your head with insanity. The chains they whipped your back with, so hot it melted the flesh with a single lash. The shame as they violated you relentlessly.

Anguish filled your soul as it all flooded to you. A wail filled the room-did it come from you?-as you collapsed to your knees, sobbing. Panic threatened to rip you limb from limb. The softness of your unitard could not sooth you.

The piano stopped, a gentle male voice asking if you are alright. Rushed footsteps.

You shake your head, shivering violently all over. Why was the room so cold?!

"(Y/N), it's not real," he whispered. A hand rested on your shoulder, making you jerk away.

You couldn't stop it. 

"(Y/N)!"

You glared up, expecting to see a demon. 

The oxygen is sucked out of the room as you stare into the face of your boyfriend. Andy's voice is low, just beginning to calm you down.

One thing, however, just one thing, keeps you frightened.

Why are his eyes yellow?!