#4

Delicate wisps of smoke curled towards the ceiling fan, where it whipped around a before disappearing completely. The lights looked murky as the former escaped Andy's lips. Moonlight streamed through the window, trailing into the dark room through the transparent curtains, combining with the soft lamp light beside the couch. Outside, the crickets chirped and frogs croaked, combined with the rushing of a creek-a natural symphony.

CC and Jinxx were also there, solemn and quiet. Ashley, with a whiskey in hand. I could only assume the display of these vices meant bad news.

"Guys," I said quietly, stepping through the doorway.

All three looked up in unison, Andy standing as he did, "(Y/N)! Its Jinxx and Jake..."

I looked around uneasily, noticing the missing two. The tour bus was parked, just in between streetlights, or at least that's what it seemed.

"We just got a call from St. Margret's. Bad car accident," said CC, for once actually downtrodden.

"We can't see them yet," said Ashley between sips of his drink, "Not till tomorrow. And we can't sleep so, we are just waiting."

Andy's hand softly encased mine, the other supplying his mouth with his cigarette.

"But, can we at least know how they are doing," I asked, ignoring the small gesture. 

The boys exchanged questioning looks before recovering their solemn air. I felt like they knew what's going on anyway-a lot was communicated in that one glance.

"No, we can't till we see them," Ashley replied, slurring a bit. 

"Bad car accident. Their car flipped when a pickup ran into them," added Andy before exhaling a long breath of smoke like a dragon.

***

(Jinxxs POV. Just roll with me here.)

My eyes felt heavy as I slowly dragged them open.  Everything was dim, my head pounding as I tried to look around. Black outlines of hospital equipment. A tiny sliver of light from the partially open door. I watched as it slowly got wider, a thin, tall figure stepping in. 

He was robed from head to toe, carrying a kind of harvesting mechanism-a scythe I realized. Terror slowly started rising in my chest, making me freeze all over. I wanted to call out, ask him not to harm me, but I couldn't speak. No matter what I tried I couldn't do it.

Soon he was by my bedside. My heart thudded as I looked into the bright blue orbs that seemed to serve as his eyes. The rest of his face was covered by the hood. 

No I was not ready to meet this man. Not yet!

"HELLO JAMES," the figure greeted me. 

My mouth went dry, my body quivering in fear. No, I decided, no I wasn't ready and I'd fight to stay.

"BEAUTIFUL EVENING ISN'T IT? WHAT-OH SPEAK UP MAN," he chided, "I'M NOT BAD I CAN ASSURE YOU. JUST THINK OF ME AS A SPIRITUAL UBER."

"You...talk," I stated in awe.

"WELL INDEED. ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATIONS DO HAVE VOICES-GRANTED NOT PHYSICALLY AUDIBLE. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS."

"But then, how am I hearing you if it's not phys-" 

"I'M A SUPERNATURAL BEING. SILLY HUMANS."

My head filled with more pain as I tried to understand, my heart rate only increased to dangerous levels as my fear expanded, "So you must be-"

"LIKE I SAID. YOUR SPIRITUAL UBER."

(( Okay! So if you guys haven't guessed, I'm using a Terry Pratchett character haha so all creds to him *salutes* his books are awesome. I know, I know its supposed to be an Andy oneshot but I dunno...just an idea. ^.^ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnyyyway the latest chapter for Stitched Up Hearts is almost finished! Yaaaayyyy! <3 ))