CCP and Dork: New Generation

Later that day during lunch, I had finished eating when until when I was headed for the trash, I was tripped over

I looked up and Marley was laughing her butt off and there was this other girl that tripped me with a smirk on her face.

Hey, you must be Roberts! You had a nice trip?
She sneered

Jeez girl, you're so funny! Maybe comedy should be a great career for you
I said to her sarcastically

Um..NO! My talent is NOT comedy! It's dancing and singing thank you very much!
The girl sneered

Who are you anyway?
I asked

My name is Jillian Fieldman
She said

Oh wow. A clone of Marley Clark
I said to her

Jillian glared at me

For your information you dork! Jillian is my bff! Her mother and mine are friends since forever!
Marley sneered

Yeah, my mom is Jessica Hunter, well Jessica Fieldman and my daddy is principal of this school, so watch your back!
She said

Also we have something to tell you, those popular 8th graders saw us and they told us to sit with them and the new CCP members and told us that we were very cute and guess what, we're officially new members of the CCP now!
Marley bragged

CCP?
I asked

Yes Roberts, and you and your troll friends will never enter
Marley said

That's right
Jillian laughed

They both laughed and walked away

It would basically be the worst first day. I was so glad it was over.

Danielle is going to watch her dad practice with his guitar while her mom is working on her next novel and Lisa is going to the psychiatrist office where her mom is a psychologist, so I'm going to the veterinarian office where my dad is a veterinarian.

I walked over to the vets where it was named Fuzzy Friends Veterinarian and Animal Shelter owned by Dr. Brandon Roberts (my dad)

I walked into the office and see my dad typing.

Hi dad!
I said to him

Hi Nina! How was your first day of school.
He said

I stood silent

I was ok I guess
I said

My dad stopped typing and looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

What's wrong?
He asked me

N-Nothing really. Im fine. I'm going to play with the dogs.
I said

Nina...
My dad said

Dad I'm fine really
I said loudly

Dad stood silent and I walked out

My dad was very concerned