Chapter 12

Lexi POV

When I saw who was at the door I ran to my room , locked the door, and cried. He always ruins everything. I honestly can't believe he's back. I don't know why I cried. I'm not sure if it's out of pain or shock. I didn't wanna stay up there long so when I was done crying I promised myself I would go downstairs.

YN POV

When I went to open the door , I saw Jacob. All I could think of was how much he hurt me and the girls. I don't even understand why he's here. He took me to court. I won the battle. It's that simple. I never thought I would see him again.

YN: *Scratches Head And Puts One Hand On Hip While The Other Is Holding The Door* Jacob Why Are You Here

Jacob: I Came To Apologize

YN: To Who? Nobody Here Wants To Ever See You Again! Lexi Has Been Having Nightmares Because Of You. *Starts To Cry* Maddie Literally Tells Me How Much She Hopes She Never Sees You Again. Jailee Cries Every Night Because Of You. You Did Some Very Unforgivable Things That Night.

Jacob: YN I'm Here To Make It Right. I Want To Start Over. You Can Keep The Girls.

Lexi: *Silently Walking Downstairs*

Jacob: I Didn't Want Those Ugly Little Girls From The Start. I Told Lillian I Would Help Then She Got In The Car Wreck.

YN: Jacob Why Are You Lying? You Know Those Girls Are Your Life. That's Why You Fought For Them.

Jacob: Actually That Was Because Lillian Would've Wanted Me To Do It

Lexi: *Yelling In Tears* You Liar! I Hate You!

Jacob/YN: Lexi Wait

YN: Just Shut Up Jacob! It's Best Of You Just Leave And Don't Come Back

Right now I really hate him. Hate is a strong word and I never thought I would use it but I do hate him. I slammed the door and ran to Lexi's room.

YN: Lexi Open The Door

Lexi: *Silent*

YN: Lexi Please

She opened the door and her while face was red. There was ripped up cards everywhere. It looked like she had a storm in here. I sat down on her bed and sat her in my lap.

YN: *Pulling Her Into A Hug* Lexi Baby Don't Cry. He Didn't Mean It

Lexi: But Mommy He Lied. He's Been Lying My Whole Life. He Always Told Me I Was Beautiful And He Said That I Would Meet My Mom Someday.

YN: Alexis Ariana Williams. You Are Beautiful. And Don't Ever Let Anybody Tell You Your Not.

Lexi: *Wiping Tears* Okay

YN: Wanna Go To The Park

Lexi: Yea

YN: Go Get Cleaned Up

-------------------------------------

Heey Everybody! Well Jacob Came Back. He's A Liar. I Feel Bad For These Girls. Geeez! Stay Tuned!