Eren and Scotch Dont Mix - PART 2-

By the way I think this would be Levi if someone came in.
and this is just for you guys
Where we left off~ (Eren drunk)

        We get to my door and Eren opens it. I walk in and sip my drink again then place it on a coaster on the desk by the door. Eren turns to look at me and runs his hand down my chest. I try my best not to shudder under his touch and just blink slowly at him. He kicks the door closed with his foot then picks me up.
        "What the hell Yeager?!" I yell quietly. I get out of his hold and he starts stumbling around.
        "I *hic* was just trying to *hic* help~." He says and looks at me his face a little darker red; heh he's cute when he blushes. No shut up Levi, not this shit again. He stumbles forward and I catch him again.
        "Come on you shitty brat." I say half heartedly and he tries to move; to no avail.
        "Dumbass you shouldn't have drank so much; not to mention just none at all." I say and pin him to the wall.
        "Watch it brat." I say and poke his nose then pick him up. Damned brat.
        "H-he-h-hey *hic* put me down damn it!" He whines and I just chuckle at him. He gasps and looks down at me scared and shocked.
        "Shut up." I say and put him on the bed. His shoes are already off and his straps. I take off the cover from his hips and pull the blankets down. I sit on the other side and pick my book up; starting to read it. I have a felling this is going to be the morning or rest of the night. I shake my head and read. Eren rolls over on his side to look at me and some of his hair falls in his face. I bit my lip and keep reading. Next thing I know Eren climbs on top of me. He leans in further and kisses me. I don't know what I'm doing but I close my eyes and kiss back. I break the kiss and Eren sits up; I lean up to kiss him back. I hover there deciding if I should do this or not. I get on his lap and press my face to his; Eren is still blushing which is quite adorable. Eren flips me back down; putting my head on my pillow then runs his hand through my hair. I reach up and pull his face down to mine to kiss him. He gets on top of me; straddling me. I blush lightly and kiss him roughly. Eren gasps and wraps his arms around my neck kissing me back just as roughly. I flip us so that we are on our sides facing each other, never breaking the kiss.
        "Heichou~." Eren says and I feel my lower regions bulge.
        "So now you call me that?" I ask and nibble on his lower lip.
        "Mmmm Levi~." Eren moans out and I reach over and start to unbutton his shirt. He flips over to be back on top of me and runs his hands down my chest causing me to let out a soft moan. Eren lets out a small giggle and I feel my face heat up.
        ".....Cute....." I mumble at his giggling turning my face away to somehow hide my face.
        "No you're *hic* damn it.... *hic* you're cute~ *hic*~." Eren says and gets his hiccups back. I flip him over basically sitting on his crotch. I feel a bulge beneath me and smirk at him.
        "Levi~." Eren whines and pushes on top of me making me laugh, like an actual laugh. Eren smiles at me and laughs too. He slips my shirt off of me and starts to take his over his head.